InvisibleShield One Original Screen Protector for iPhone 6 - Clear ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

zagg-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 25 customers
3.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 2 customers
    3.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 23 customers
    3.2 out of 5

Features

• Lifetime Guarantee: If your InvisibleShield Original ever gets worn or damaged, ZAGG will replace it for as long as you own your device.
  • Military Grade: Powerful, strong components were originally designed to protect military helicopter blades.
  • Self-Healing: Nano-Memory Technology: Scientifically formulated with smart molecules to heal from scratches and dings over and over.
  • Easy Application: Smart EZ Apply tabs make applying your Original simple, accurate, and bubble free.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kevin Allred :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

One Star

Original not my cup of tea anymore replaced with HDX.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: InvisibleShield One Original Screen Protector for iPhone 6 - Clear

Walmart Review by K1364 :star::star::star::star::star:

10 people found the following review helpful

Fits and easy to install

This probably the easiest screen protector I've installed. The set up makes it very easy to line up correctly. The only small downside is it doesn't reach to the edges of the phone, but that's not a big deal to me.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: InvisibleShield One Original Screen Protector for iPhone 6 - Clear

@marko :thumbsup::thumbsup: