ION Audio Tailgater (iPA77) | Portable Bluetooth PA Speaker with Mic, AM/FM Radio, and USB Charge Port Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

ion-audio-mi

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1869 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1614 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 167 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 88 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Dynamic, powerful speaker system with 50-hour rechargeable battery
  • Bluetooth connectivity plus iOS/Android app for expanded control
  • USB power bank to conveniently recharge your smartphone, tablet, and more
  • AM/FM radio with bright, clear display, and 1/8" auxiliary input
  • microphone and auxiliary cable included
  • NOTE: This product DOES NOT have wheels,Please refer the instructional videos under image section and user manual under the product description for user support.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Spiral500 :star::star::star::star::star:

209 people found the following review helpful

Go for the Tailgater over the Job Rocker

The reviews on here cover pretty much everything about this speaker. This review is to compare it to the Job Rocker model. These two models are usually sold at similar pricing structures and promotions. Initially, what sets these two apart are the aesthetic differences. The Job Rocker has two polished handles on the front and top for quick transportation. The Tailgater doesn't have the polished handles but is still easy to transport with two side handles.

Here’s why I am writing the review. The sound quality between the Job Rocker and Tailgater is night and day. The tailgater has much more thump and clarity than the Job Rocker. The Job Rocker is marketed as having 50w peak power while the Tailgater has 50 watts dynamic power. I’ve never heard of “dynamic power” but if it’s anything like RMS power you may want to get the system with higher RMS watts. If you come across the ability to pick up one or the other go for the Tailgater. The sound quality is great and it has other features such as usb charging ports.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ION Audio Tailgater (iPA77) | Portable Bluetooth PA Speaker with Mic, AM/FM Radio, and USB Charge Port

Walmart Review by jblu07 :star::star::star::star::star:

56 people found the following review helpful

I Love It - Awesome Speaker, Etc.

First, Ion is the best for having this affordable unit on the market, it has great sound - High, Mid and Low speaker ranges are balanced perfectly. The microphone works great as does everything on it, listening to music via bluetooth from my phone is incredible. I was not expecting it to be this good, Wow - buy one you will be very happy as I will spread the word about this, in getting a lot for your money. Walmart is so much better than Amazon, I canceled my order with them as it was going to take 6 days from the order date till they shipped it, just about a couple days from buying it from Walmart, it was here, very happy I did, will again over Amazon.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: ION Audio Tailgater (iPA77) | Portable Bluetooth PA Speaker with Mic, AM/FM Radio, and USB Charge Port

Here is a youtube video

Ion Audio iPA77 Tailgater Portable Bluetooth Speaker PA System

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd5eqcuijbU

Best Buy Review by sandy :star::star::star::star::star:

impressed

I was looking for just a small boom box to listen to while at the drive in rather than burn my car battery but instead I found this speaker! and wow!! it's superbly loud! has Bluetooth which now comes in handy w my son. he loves it as his own now. the duration of the battery at 50hrs is the ultimate! I take it wherever I go now. just throw on the ground turn on, connect to my iheart radio and voila..party! it even comes w a microphone for kareoke!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: ION Audio Tailgater (iPA77) | Portable Bluetooth PA Speaker with Mic, AM/FM Radio, and USB Charge Port