iOttie Easy One Touch 3 (V2.0) Car Mount Universal Phone Holder for iPhone 7 Plus 6s Plus SE Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge S6 Edge Note 5- Retail Packaging- Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

iottie

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3644 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3620 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 17 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Enhanced universal Easy One Touch mounting system locks and releases the device with just a push of a finger
  • Compact newly improved design with updated spring mechanics
  • Sticky gel pad sticks securely to most surfaces, yet is still easily removable. Also includes a dashboard pad to attach to different surfaces
  • Phone holder features improved telescopic arm adds 1 inches to allow for closer device viewing
  • New compatibility, fits devices up to 3.5 inches in width
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by helenalori :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

509 people found the following review helpful

Damaged My Dashboard!!

The super sticky gel that you stick on your dashboard is super sticky--it ripped the vinyl of the dashboard when it fell off and landed on my passenger seat. Although the mount is sized to accomodate an iPhone 6S Plus in a Defender case, I'm guessing it was just too heavy, and the super sticky gel that prevents mount from falling off instead took off part of dash in the process.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: iOttie Easy One Touch 3 (V2.0) Car Mount Universal Phone Holder for iPhone 7 Plus 6s Plus SE Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge S6 Edge Note 5- Retail Packaging- Black

Walmart Review by rock67 :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

best phone holder

I tried many GPS/phone holder and this is the best. It sticks on curved dashboard well.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: iOttie Easy One Touch 3 (V2.0) Car Mount Universal Phone Holder for iPhone 7 Plus 6s Plus SE Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge S6 Edge Note 5- Retail Packaging- Black

Here is a nice video

iOttie Easy One Touch 3 V2 0 Car Mount Universal Phone Holder for iPhone 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmneU5OJsgM

Best Buy Review by AuckieGateau :star::star::star::star::star:

Driving is so much easier with this product!

Super nice car and desk mount, very cute and easy to use. My husband bought iOttie long time ago before I even married him, almost the same as this but this version is an upgraded version of what he have and way much better. About time I order myself one, as well. Most iOttie products are great and I'm glad they're making more to improve it. Anyway, inside the box it has the phone holder that would fit any smartphone from up to 3.5 inches in width, mount base with ball joint and telescopic arm that extend from 4.5 inches to 8 inches, dashboard pad and installation manual. So easy to install it, just attached the ball point to the mount base and turn clockwise to lock it. You can rotate it up to 360 degrees for better viewing angles and it has a shock absorbing stabilizer that works like a charm. The mount base has a protective film, just take the plastic off and place the sticky side on your dashboard by pressing the lever down to lock it. Other than that, there's a adjustment knob on the right lower portion of the telescopic arm if you want the direction up or down and a telescopic arm knob if you want to extend your phone closer to you which add up another 1 3/8 inches. I'm nearsighted so this works great when I'm driving especially at night, of course I don't have to look on my phone every time I'm driving but it helps when I'm using GPS on my phone from time to time.

The phone holder has a locking side arms and adjustable bottom feet that extend up to 5/8 inches, both the arm and feet has a cushion to hold/protect your phone from any scratches. There’s a release bar and easy one touch trigger so all you have to do is press the release bar, tap your phone on the One touch trigger and the locking side arm will automatically hold the phone. It’s very sturdy, doesn’t fall off the holder and very convenient to use, I no longer need to put my phone on the can holder or any part inside the truck while driving. I now have one specific place where to put my phone every time I hop in the truck which is awesome! I tried it on the dashboard and windshield using my phone which is iPhone 5s and my husband has Samsung. My phone has a charging case and a ring holder that I use for my finger so it won’t fall off my hand every time I’m walking at the mall or doing other activities while I’m outdoors. All this gadgets did work on this Easy One Touch 3 car and desk mount and I’m VERY Happy with it, so does my husband. Also the sticky gel works great, I wash it with warm water after I use it and it did restored the tacky suction. Either way, I can use the super sticky gel pad from the mount base only and/or use the dashboard pad. They both works great! Highly Recommended!!!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: iOttie Easy One Touch 3 (V2.0) Car Mount Universal Phone Holder for iPhone 7 Plus 6s Plus SE Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge S6 Edge Note 5- Retail Packaging- Black