iPhone 6/6S Wallet Mirror Case for Girl -Bidear (TM) Creative Mirror Design with 3 Card Holder Slot Protective Hard Case for Apple iPhone 6 & iPhone 6S -4.7 Inch (Purple) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

bidear

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 108 customers
3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 108 customers
    3.4 out of 5

Features

• This wallet mirror case compatible with Apple iPhone 6 & iPhone 6S ( 4.7’’)
  • Creative mirror designed for girl, anywhere holding the perfect you, you can make on various occasions, apply lipstick, combing hair, dress themselves, to keep their best condition.
  • 3 separate card slots for carrying your 3 most important cards or cash, allowing you to go out without carry wallet
  • Kickstand function is convenient for movie-watching, video-chatting or browse the web and let you enjoy life’s pleasure anytime and anywhere
  • Full access to all port, free return and refund policy in 3 months.(Bidear official authorization, sold by Tstar)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kevin O. :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

9 people found the following review helpful

Very cute and spacious

This is a great phone case to have for everyone who does not like carrying around a purse when leaving the house or when you have to limit yourself to just a few items.

Pros:

• Compatible with glass screen protector
  • Slim for its design. Think of this case as a thin hardshell with a cm thick “box” glued to the back which includes a mirror and card slots. This is not a thick case at all, for a wallet case.
  • Color and design is nice.
  • Roomy, for a wallet case. The “box” is spacious enough to hold 3 cards (or 2 cards and cash).
  • Mirror is a nice touch.

Cons:

• I don’t think it had enough protection. Basically the case offers the protection of a thin hard shell + a “bumper” which is the back of the case w/ the wallet area.
  • Fairly difficult to remove case from phone

Overall, compared to the two other wallet cases I’ve used, I do like this one, I’m just concerned with the lack of significant protection for the front of the phone.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: iPhone 6/6S Wallet Mirror Case for Girl -Bidear (TM) Creative Mirror Design with 3 Card Holder Slot Protective Hard Case for Apple iPhone 6 & iPhone 6S -4.7 Inch (Purple)