iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, Skin-Friendly PU Case (Man-Made Leather) Shockproof of Heavy Duty Full Protective, No Fingerprints and Easy Clean-Black(Vintage Pattern) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

o-conn

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 11 customers
5.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 11 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Skin-Friendly and Soft: Leather case made of phone shell has better skin-friendly, soft, reduce the friction with the hand, but also reduce the harmful odor and eliminate allergens. This innovative mobile phone case not only gives you a comfortable feeling, but also to protect your hands and health.
  • Compatibility iPhone 7+/8+: This case is professional designed with iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 8PLus, all of the case’s open holes and buttons are exactly aligned with the iPhone 7 Plus/8 Plus, and do not support other models of mobile phones.
  • 360 Protection The new phone case is more protective than the other phone cases, Why Because the case is made of a single piece of leather, with no thickness variation, so it is more evenly loaded and more protective.
  • Easy to Clean: No fingerprint interference, didn’t worry of oil threat. When the dust, oil and other debris on the phone cover, you just need a bit of soap water or leather cleaner to be able to clean it off and let it be able to regain its glory.
  • Vintage Pattern: Retro pattern effectively prevent the phone from slipping, Retro patterns distributed in the back and left and right sides of the phone shell to prevent accidental cell phone slippage, suitable for those who easily palms sweat.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

Its small, sleek, and hard. It does ...

This is a "perfect" case for my needs, might meet yours too. Crystal clear, very thin, all cut-outs and clearances fit just right. It does have a slight lip over the screen edge on top, to prevent screen from incidental surface contact. And the logo some reviewers noted? It's small, unobtrusive and I won't even notice it I am sure. Total non-issue for me.Case is soft and very slightly tacky to the touch, but not sticky. Much safer grip than the slick bare phone. Will it make the phone survive a drop onto say, a tile floor or concrete? Don't know, don't plan to find out. Seems likely it will protect phone from short falls, desk top incidents and so on. All in all I'm sure it's going to be fine, and I'd gladly buy another if need arises.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, Skin-Friendly PU Case (Man-Made Leather) Shockproof of Heavy Duty Full Protective, No Fingerprints and Easy Clean-Black(Vintage Pattern)

@nolie great :smile: