iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector ,Yootech [2-Pack] iPhone 7 Plus Tempered Glass Screen Protector Only for Apple iphone 7 Plus [Not for iPhone 6 plus/6S Plus] Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

yootech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3914 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3914 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Note: Specifically designed for iPhone 7 Plus(5.5 inch) completely covering the FLAT screen,intentionally little smaller due to the rounded sides and curved edges of the iPhone 7 Plus
  • Ultra-clear with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal, natural viewing experience
  • Ultra thin-0.3mm thickness is reliable and resiliant, and promises full compatibility with touchscreen sensitivity
  • Lifetime no-hassle warranty provides easy lifetime protection for your tempered glass screen protector.
  • Includes: 2x iPhone 7 Plus Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Wet/Dry Wipes, Dust Removal Stickers, Installation manual. 100% Risk-free, Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Ben Wong :star::star::star::star::star:

350 people found the following review helpful

Best attention to detail on glass protector yet!

iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector, Yootech [2-Pack] iPhone 7 Plus Tempered Glass Screen Protector Only for Apple iphone 7 Plus

I bought this screen protector full price ($8 for the 2-pack) about a day after iPhone 7 preorders were opened. With this in mind, there were no previous installation pictures and I had to rely on the description of the item itself. I do have to say this is probably one of the best non-full screen protectors. I’ve included pictures in my review as well.

What you see is the glass protector itself ends right before the glass screen starts to curve - this is intentional. You’ll see that it leaves room for a phone case to not put any pressure on the glass itself which I’ve see on other protectors which eventually causes either bubbling or unpeeling of the protector itself. In addition, holes for the front facing iSight camera and ambient light detector have cut outs as well, and not a huge square chunk missing from the earpiece speaker.

The installation was actually alot easier with this specific screen protector as the clear sheet (that rests on top of the actual glass protector) contains two little tabs that you can use as handles to properly align it. WORLD OF A DIFFERENCE. I’ve bought plenty of protectors where I’ve spent time trying to align the edges correctly and just trying to eyeball it. It’s amazing how this small attention detail helps so much!

Other things that are included are alcohol pads, a small 3x2ish inch microfiber cloth, squeegee, and stickers for anti dust removal.

Update (September 27, 2016) - Yootech also has an installation video that shows how to install it - I’ve attached this video to my review for everyone that has problems with installing! Hoping this helps everyone get a perfect installation like mine!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector ,Yootech [2-Pack] iPhone 7 Plus Tempered Glass Screen Protector Only for Apple iphone 7 Plus [Not for iPhone 6 plus/6S Plus]