IRISPen 7 Express Portable and USB-powered Digital Pen Scanner with Over 30 different Language Speech Synthesis Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

iris-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 89 customers
3.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 89 customers
    3.1 out of 5

Features

• Portable and USB-powered,Text and numbers recognition
  • Compatible with WINDOWS only, Not bluetooth, PC compatible
  • Full-featured text-to-speech functionality
  • Multilingual solution (30+ languages recognized)
  • Complete integration into almost any application (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). The pen works like a keyboard emulator
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@marko this is cool

Amazon Review by Isabel36 :star::star::star::star::star:

17 people found the following review helpful

Perfect for small projects.

The pen has a nice feel to it. Small enough to be handled by small hands. If you need to retype information already printed on paper, you have three choices: 1) convince someone to retype it for you, 2) retype it by hands, 3) use the irispen. The third solution is the one I picked after failing to cohort my husband and being unwilling to spend time manually retyping anything. You need some time to get used to scanning with the pen but efforts will pay off quickly. My advise is to start a little before the text and stop after so you scan the entire sentence. I use it on a PC although it seems to be mac compatible as well. I can retype a full paragraphs in seconds, which would have been impossible to do by hands.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: IRISPen 7 Express Portable and USB-powered Digital Pen Scanner with Over 30 different Language Speech Synthesis