iRulu BL20 Video Projector, Home Cinema 5.0 Inch LCD TFT 1080P HD Display (Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

irulu

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1022 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1022 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• Projection technology: 5 inch LCD * TFT LCD panel, Operation mode:Manual / Remote control, Input:2xUSB,2xHDMI,TV or DTV,AV,YPBPR,VGA,Audio input.etc
  • Projection distance: from 1.2 to 6 meters, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9, Power Consumption (Watt):110 W, 2x built-in speakers
  • Resolution (dpi): 800x480, support 1080P, Projection screen size: 32-200 inches, Color: 16.7K
  • Adapter: AC100V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz, Built-in Speaker: 3W Audio Output, 3 Kind of Projection Methods: Front / Rear / Ceiling
  • One year warranty with Customer Service & Technical Support
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Chris P. :star::star::star::star::star:

416 people found the following review helpful

An Excellent Quality Projector Made by iRULU!

I was surprised at how great this projector is. For the price, this is easily the best projector available! I have tried many different projectors and the quality wasn't has good as this iRULU 2600 lumens projector. Setting it up was easy to do! I was able to get it all connected in less than 5 minutes. The quality of the picture and the built-in audio is really good! I was watching movies at 100 inches and the clarity was sharp!

If you want to have the theater experience at home, you definitely have to buy this projector. The overall built quality of the projector is also great, and since this is 2600 lumens, it gives you a nice bright image with great detail. You can also use this projector for video games such as Playstation and Xbox and you can also connect it to your computer and use it as a computer monitor. It also has 2 USB and 2 HDMI connection ports including VGA and TV/DTV connections. Also, many different connections for hooking up external speakers. Keystone and focus adjustments can also be conveniently accessed. I’m very glad I came across this wonderful product. Now I can have the cinema experience at home while watching movies and playing video games!

Watch my video review for a full explanation of how it works and what’s included…

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: iRulu BL20 Video Projector, Home Cinema 5.0 Inch LCD TFT 1080P HD Display (Black)

here is a nice youtube video

Instruction of iRulu BL20-pro video projector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNKZhFHoJsc