Jabra Step Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds (US Version) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

jabra

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1523 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 208 customers
    3.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1315 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• Great wireless sound that’s tested to withstand life on-the-move - dust and water resistant
  • Easy to pair & control calls and music
  • Comfortable fit for long-term use
  • Angled earbuds give optimal sound flow with no sound escape
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Lily :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

9 people found the following review helpful

please don't waste your money on this. it disconnects.

Not bad sound quality for 40 dollar Bluetooth headset. But will never ever pay for the MS, which is 70 bucks. Sound quality doesn't matter with this headset because as soon as you put your phone into your pants pocket, its sound starts to disconnect and makes noise consistently. So you can't really listen to your music. When I saw someone else saying this happened on other reviews, I ignored them. I thought mine will be fine, but no. Same thing happened to mine. I'd invest more money on a better pair of headphones. You can still buy this one if you are willing to hold your phone the whole time you're wearing a Bluetooth headset. I mean what's the point of a wireless headset if it disconnects when you put your phone into your pants pocket. This is lame. And I tried to return this but return policy is too hassle. I'd rather be stuck with this than dealing with hassle return policy. Waste of money and time.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Jabra Step Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds (US Version)

Walmart Review by Heber :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

good connectivit, god sound, bad cancelation noise

no good cancellation noise, the plastic rings falls really easy and i believe the cord is too sticky so help to fall from your ears and short the magners are no really strong so easily separated from each other

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Jabra Step Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds (US Version)

here is a youtube video

Jabra Step Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds - review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXjjovYzDBc

Best Buy Review by Capwn3 :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent Sound & Quality

I got these for my iPhone 7 (no audio jack). Great sound. But to get it and a bit of noise cancelling, I had to change the rubber ear inserts to the bigger size.

I initially tried the smaller inserts (default medium size) thinking they had to be inserted/jammed more into my canal for best sound. Not the case, using the bigger ones allow the ear buds to gently rest on top of the ear canal while sealing the ambient noise. In a day and night comparison, I experienced a way more dynamic sound, deeper bass, and clearer treble.

They also have decent battery life with a fairly quick charge time. I also didn’t have to set the volume as high on my iPhone. They have decent range from the device and very little to no interference. Highly recommended especially for the price.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Jabra Step Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds (US Version)