JBL Charge 2+ Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black (Certified Refurbished) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

jbl

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 407 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 136 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 271 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Splashproof Design|Wireless Bluetooth Streaming|6000mAH Rechargeable Battery|Social Mode
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Reap :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

51 people found the following review helpful

Horrible Crackling Sound

I really wanted to like this refurbished speaker. It looked great, was packaged well, shipped fast, so all those things were awesome. The sound was great as well EXCEPT for the speakers having a horrible crackling sound. This was happening even at medium volumes right out the box. I kept changing eq settings and there was no improvement. I searched this and others have found some of these having the same issue. I'm disappointed in the person who did the refurbishing that let this issue pass through and let the item go out for sale. I tried to call the company that is selling these to get an answering machine full message. I had to go to Best Buy, buy one new for much more money to see that the new speaker sounded perfect on the same songs I played on the refurbished model. If I hadn't gone through so much trouble I wouldn't have left this bad review. Hopefully I can speak to a manager that can set this straight!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: JBL Charge 2+ Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black (Certified Refurbished)

Walmart Review by alison916 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Great colors, longest battery life!

JBL Charge 2 review:

I received this speaker in black as a birthday gift. Initially I thought my speaker was defective due to the fact that I thought sound was supposed to be coming out of both sides of the speaker, not just the front. So I exchanged it for a new one. Only to find out that the second one I received didn’t have sound coming out of both sides either. I thought this was strange. But after doing a little research online I noticed this is common with other types of similar Bluetooth speakers (Bose is the same way).
To me, it just makes sense to have sound coming out of both speaker grates. Nonetheless, its still a pretty good speaker overall.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: JBL Charge 2+ Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black (Certified Refurbished)

check out this video

JBL Charge 2 Bluetooth Stereo Speaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfyDUXM3usQ