• Mic for Speakerphone Calls
  • Connects with Additional Clip 2 Speaker
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Rick :star::star::star::star::star:

107 people found the following review helpful

Great speaker in a small size

This speaker is super clear and very loud for its size. It doesnt buzz when you turn it up all the way and has good range from bass to acoustic. It sucks that it doesnt show the battery percentage but i did notice that it does show on my phone. Idk about android but with iphone if you pull down the notifications it shows the exact percentage.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black)

Walmart Review by Kapil :star::star::star::star::star:

Big sound in a small package! Clean, crisp audio.

After about a week Id say Im addicted to this thing~!

First impressions: Premium sound & build quality, lightweight, elegant percussion-shaped design with JBLs professional speaker grill fabric and logo at the top. Buttons are comfortably placed and intuitively illustrated, and the clip is sturdy and non-obtrusive.
Setup was straightforward: Just enable bluetooth on my phone/computer and click on the Clip 2 to pair (there is also a 3.5mm audio jack connector available if needed).
The speaker produces a full, crisp sound. I immediately noticed background sounds and harmonics in my music (which I didnt notice in my car stereo), and at full blast the speaker handles everything well without any distortion or drowning out.
At its convenient size, you can clip it on your clothes, place in your pocket or put in a bag and take it anywhere. Its got 8hr battery life and is IPX7 water resistant - so no worry about rain or falling in the pool.
Regarding recharging the device, it is a bit challenging to get the micro-usb cable plugged into the speaker snugly, and thats mainly due to the rubber covering in order to keep the unit water tight, which is understandable. A little patience does the trick though.
Overall, this is a great indoor/outdoor speaker especially perfect for those situations where the JBL Xtreme may be overkill. Can’t wait to take it with me on my trip to the Caribbean in a few weeks. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black)

Best Buy Review by once111 :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Speaker for on the go!

I love this little JBL. I have been a fan for some time of JBL, but this product gave me all I wanted in one package. I like the clip that I can put on my backpack or belt loop. I don't have to worry about the occasional light rain. No more baggies to keep my speaker in. It has a deep rich sound, and the optional head phone jack means I don't have to keep my phone in my shirt pocket. The only negative thing I can think of in regards to the speaker, is the markings on the buttons are hard to read, but I have memorized where they are after a little use, and no longer look at them anyway.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black)