JBL Everest 100 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones (Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

jbl

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 735 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 34 customers
    2.9 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 647 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 54 customers
    3.3 out of 5

Features

• Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteryOffers hours of music playback on a full charge.
  • Ergonomic in-ear designFits securely for comfort during extended listening sessions.
  • Bluetooth 4.1 interfaceEnables simple wireless streaming from a wide variety of compatible devices, including smartphones, tablets and MP3 players. Supports A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.6 and HSP V1.2 Bluetooth profiles.
  • JBL Pro Audio Sound with 5.8mm driversDelivers rich, immersive audio for your favorite music.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Rmzn :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

Five Stars

good quality, good price

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: JBL Everest 100 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Walmart Review by Cauliflower Ear Wrestler :star::star::star::star::star:

Wrestling Cauliflower Ears

I have cauliflower ears from wrestling and MMA fighting. The earbuds with it varing sizes makes it easy fit for us with cool cauliflower ears! Fear the ear!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: JBL Everest 100 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones (Black)

JBL Everest 100 Wireless in Ear Headphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZH68JyYqKc

Best Buy Review by Velocijoey :star::star::star::star::star:

Great headphones!

I was reading several reviews before purchasing these and it made me a bit hesitant. I bought them anayways and honestly I don't see what all the negativity was about. Now, out of the box they don't sounds amazing. But after playing with my iPhone's equalizer in the music settings, they were amazing. I set my EQ to Flat and bam. Works like a charm. A lot louder now. Definitely not for bass lovers though. Even on high bass, I didn't get an incredible amount of bass. Thankfully, I'm not a bass guy. Honestly, you all should learn how to change your EQ settings in your phone before bailing on these. They're honestly great for my workout sessions and do wonders for just casual listening. I could go a good 25 to 30 feet without them disconnecting. That's pretty much average for BT headsets so I wasn't disappointed. Battery life is amazing. Lasted me about 7 hours overall. Takes about an hour to fully charge. Would recommend this to anyone for any reason.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: JBL Everest 100 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones (Black)