jelly-comb

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2638 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2638 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Sensitive Mouse Click with Less Noise - Slim ergonomic design and smooth frosted surface for an incredible user experience. Quieter and Easier to click, make you concentrate on your work without disturbing others beside you
  • Plug & Play - Tiny wireless receiver conveniently slots into your computer’s USB port, taking up minimal space.
  • Stable Connection - 2.4 GHz wireless provides a powerful, reliable connection up to 15m
  • Universal Compatibility - work with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.4 etc.
  • Portable & Durable - USB-receiver stays in your PC USB port or stows conveniently inside the wireless mouse when not in use. Perfect for work and entertainment in home or office.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Colin J :star::star::star::star::star:

82 people found the following review helpful

great buy, especially for the price.

have had no problems with this. Was worried about it working on a hard desk surface without a mouse pad, but tracks perfectly! very light, but comfortable in the hand. Also, it is almost dead silent with clicking, moving, and rolling of the ball which is good while in a quiet lecture class. I use it with my Surface Pro 3, and it's fantastic. I like how the USB fits right into the mouse itself. At first I thought they messed up and forgot to package the USB connector, but it is right next to where the battery goes!

Do feel I should note that the ball scroller is not really a ball. It looks like it should go every-which-way but it does not. It only goes on track forwards and backwards. This is fine, but the look of it makes you think you can scroll in any direction and you cannot.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver - Black

@barbarogailee Thanks, You are the best