JLab Audio JBuds PRO Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds - Black - Titanium 10mm Drivers 6 Hour Battery Life Bluetooth 4.1 Extra Gel Tips and Cush Fins ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

jlab

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 875 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 694 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 181 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Premium sound quality with 10 mm sound drivers, compact size and sleek design with ATP
  • Find Your Go with 6 hours of Bluetooth battery life
  • 3 soft silicone gel tips provide a super comfortable, noise-reducing fit and 2 Cush Fins guarantee a perfect fit
  • High-intensity listening experience with crisp, clear sound and deep bass. Built in microphone with universal track controls
  • JLab One-Year Limited Warranty / 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee - JLab Audio’s World-Class Service
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by TxSunshine :star::star::star::star::star:

34 people found the following review helpful

Great sound quality and fit.

I finally had tested these things out today and they are wonderful. The sound quality is fantastic! These are a little odd shaped compared to the ones I usually use. These earbuds come with three different sizes of covers, perfect for those of us with smaller ears. These earbuds are super comfortable to wear. I like that the plug is at a 90 degree angle; I'm hoping that will help with the life since I use them with my phone and an armband at the gym. It seems like this would put less stress on the connection, but only time will tell. I would definitely buy these again.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: JLab Audio JBuds PRO Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds - Black - Titanium 10mm Drivers 6 Hour Battery Life Bluetooth 4.1 Extra Gel Tips and Cush Fins

Best Buy Review by BillFromKC :star::star::star::star::star:

Cheap buds that don't feel or sound that way

Disclaimer: I was given this pair of headphones in exchange for my fair an honest review.

I’m generally not a fan of your buds, since my ears are weird and they tend to fall out. However I decided to give the JLabs JBuds Pro Signature a try because of the fitment options and because of my prior luck with JLab’s wired options (my son has two pairs of their children-oriented headphones).

Everything is packaged well and it comes with what you’d expect a pair of active-oriented earbuds to come with - 3 sizes of cushioned earbud tips, two sizes of fin cushions to lock the earbuds in place while using them, and a short charge cable (micro USB) that matches the color of the packaging. Even the twist tie holding the cable is color-matched to the package and the packaging is done in such a way where it doesn’t feel like you’re buying a cheap pair of earbuds.

Pairing was straightforward with both my iPhone and my Android handsets. My FireTV Stick also detected and paired easily with them, and was able to use Alexa with them.

Sound quality was pretty good for cheap headphones. While not as punchy as some more expensive options from other brands, these little guys definitely arent bad for the price. They also sounded better than wired and wireless offerings at around the same price point from established brands. And against pack-in buds that come with most phones? No contest.

Battery life was also pretty decent. JLab claims 6 hours; I got 5 hours while listening to bass-heavy rock and hip-hop on my iPhone and 6.5 while listening to lighter fare and talking on my Android.

In terms of comfort, these weren’t too bad. While I’m not a fan of earbuds when compared to over-ear headphones, I can’t complain too much about these. They didn’t want to fall off easily and I actually forgot I was wearing them while working my late shift job. They also didnt want to come out of my ears whenever I shook my head, and the design allowed for the cord to go around or behind my neck comfortably.

All in all, I’m impressed by these earbuds. They’re definitely not enough to make me switch from over the ea or on-ear headphones because of personal preference, but they’re a good choice for someone who likes buds and wants a pair of Bluetooth earbuds for the gym or a jog.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: JLab Audio JBuds PRO Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds - Black - Titanium 10mm Drivers 6 Hour Battery Life Bluetooth 4.1 Extra Gel Tips and Cush Fins

@michigan thanks :+1: