4.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 3 customers
    5.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 8 customers
    4.9 out of 5

Features

• JVC DLA-X700R E-Shift 4K Technology Home Theater Projector 1300 Lumens, 230W NSH lamp, Black
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by tj72 :star::star::star::star::star:

11 people found the following review helpful

Worth the price!

Right out of the box I was impressed with the picture quality. I thought I might have paid too much but after watching a few blue-Ray movies I feel like I got my money's worth. Anyone interested in this nice piece of machinery I highly recommend this projector.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: JVC DLA-X700R 4K Home Theater Projector

thank you

JVC DLA-X700R: The best projector picture we've ever reviewed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEzpMmC5e7I

Best Buy Review by jrod9707 :star::star::star::star::star:

Beats the Sony VPL-HW65ES

I was very close to purchasing the Sony 65 when it was recommended that I take a look at this JVC X550(otherwise known as the RS400 only difference is the color of the zoom ring). Wow this projector is absolutely awesome. I thought the Sony 65ES had great black and color, but the JVC blows it away and it also has the HDCP/HDMI is 2.2 so more future proof and has HDR (essentially it makes the image more detailed and better color shades). Sony has neither. Now Sony has the edge when it comes to gaming as it has around 21ms lag compared to JVC's 100 ms with projector features turned off to achieve the 100 ms. Plus if you shop around you can save a few hundred dollars on the JVC. If gaming or at least online FPS aren't important to you definitely consider this. JVC won this year.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: JVC DLA-X700R 4K Home Theater Projector