Kenwood DPX502BT Double-Din CD Receiver with USB Interface & Bluetooth ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

kenwood

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 685 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 214 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 463 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 8 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Kenwood DPX502BT Bluetooth Double Din Car Receiver
  • Maximum Output Power : 50W x 4 (MOSFET Power IC)
  • Kenwood sound reconstruction, restores musical to compressed music
  • MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC Files Playback with ID-3 Tag Display
  • Android Rapid Charge
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Matt :star::star::star::star::star:

50 people found the following review helpful

Great Sound

This stereo is the best one I have installed in my GMC Canyon 06. It pairs perfectly with the Kenwood 6.5" doors and the 12" Kenwood sub that I have. Links to my samsung phone for pandora very easily as well as hands free calling with the supplied microphone. I really like the USB input, put a 32Gb sandisk cruzer fit USB drive, It's so small it looks like it was built in there and holds more songs then you could ever listen to. The display and sound options are fully customizable to your specific liking. I really love this stereo and with the extra RCA outputs on the thing I will be adding more Amps and speakers, from Kenwood of course.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Kenwood DPX502BT Double-Din CD Receiver with USB Interface & Bluetooth

Best Buy Review by Hoppy :star::star::star::star::star:

Great stereo!

I drive a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado and my factory stereo lost its ability to eject CDs. I was in the market for a new stereo and decided to check out the selection of my local Best Buy in Conway, Arkansas. I really liked the look and functionality of this Kenwood and the price was great! I checked the reviews and they were pretty good.

I bought the stereo from my local Best Buy and had them do the install for me. Cody H. was the installation technician and he did a wonderful job on it. The stereo looks great in my dash and I did not have the issue that some people mentioned about it not being readable in the sunlight. That could be because in my truck the location of the stereo is turned slightly towards the driver’s side and perpendicular to the floor instead of angled upward like many cars.

At any rate, I can’t say enough about this unit. I love the hands-free calling, Bluetooth, USB access, and all the other bells and whistles that comes with it for such a great price. It beats the pants off my factory stereo from 2003. The only functionality I lost was the ability to play cassette tapes. I suppose I’ll manage to cope. :wink:

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Kenwood DPX502BT Double-Din CD Receiver with USB Interface & Bluetooth

thank you :+1:

2006 Dodge Charger SRT with Kenwood DNX 9980HD

Walmart Review by Luc1 :star::star::star::star::star:

15 people found the following review helpful

Great sound quality of this Kenwood receiver!

We purchased this receiver to replace the factory radio in our 1997 Toyota 4Runner. Very happy with the sound quality of this Kenwood receiver, which greatly outperforms the factory radio..

This radio was very easy to install. No mounting kit needed for installation in the 1997 Toyota 4Runner. All that was needed was to remove the brackets from the factory unit and to correctly mount onto the new unit. Wire harness kit is needed to install with factory harness.

Great receiver and very happy with it so far.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Kenwood DPX502BT Double-Din CD Receiver with USB Interface & Bluetooth

@marko :thumbsup::thumbsup: