Kiddieland Disney PIXAR The Good Dinosaur Arlo The Dino Rocker ⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar::emptystar:

flat-river-group

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 48 customers
2.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 21 customers
    2.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 27 customers
    2.7 out of 5

Features

• Rock with Arlo while listening to his favorite music
  • Soft, adorable plush body with bendable neck
  • With durable construction for hours of safe rocking fun
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

everything else is just horrible.. the instruction states that it is for ...

I think the only thing that this toy has it in common to the picture is the color... everything else is just horrible.. the instruction states that it is for kids from 2-3 years old .. but when i got the toy it was super small.. maybe a 6 months baby to 1 year old the most. The head does NOT stay up like in the picture, its is always down.. I do not recommend this

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Kiddieland Disney PIXAR The Good Dinosaur Arlo The Dino Rocker

Walmart Review by Sallythomason :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

11 people found the following review helpful

Do not waste the money!!!

I saw this on the Black Friday sales and thought wow such a steal! So I added it to my sons wish list. My mother bought it for him. She called me and told me to come look at it to make sure it was what I thought and oh was I wrong. My son is 1 skinny and tall. He fits on it now but barely. If he was chunky he wouldn't! The dinosaur is seriously slightly larger than a plush toy. I will be returning it tomorrow! And it is cheaply made which explains the price. The neck felt like it was going to brake.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Kiddieland Disney PIXAR The Good Dinosaur Arlo The Dino Rocker

@marko thanks :+1: