Kitchen Aid KDTE104ESS KDTE104ESS 46dB Stainless Dishwasher with Hidden Controls & Stainless Tub Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

kitchen-aid

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 767 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 8 customers
    2.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 759 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Stainless Steel Tall Tub Design With Nylon Racks
  • 6 Wash Cycles / 5 Options
  • ProWash Cycle
  • Dimensions (WHD): 23 7/8" X 33 1/2 - 34 1/2" X 24 3/4"
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Michael S. Bull :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

8 people found the following review helpful

Water leaked all over hardwood floors and into basement... don't risk putting this in your home.

Water leaked all over hardwood floors and into basement... don't risk putting this in your home. Two weeks of drying time and still not dry... likely need to replace wood floors...repaint and drywall

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Kitchen Aid KDTE104ESS KDTE104ESS 46dB Stainless Dishwasher with Hidden Controls & Stainless Tub

Best Buy Review by trvlddy :star::star::star::star::star:

rock star dishwasher

I've washed all the dishes by hand for the past 20 years, so any dishwasher would have been great, but this KitchenAid has exceeded expectations. Not only do the dishes come out clean and dry every time, they look they are brand new every time. There have been one or two times when a couple of dishes have had a little residue left on them, but that was only when my wife or I really piled dishes on top of each other in the unit to see what it could do.We use the Rinseaid and the soap packets that are recommended, and this baby does a bang-up job every time. I did a lot of research before buying this unit. It was between this and a Bosch, but when this one went on sale, we went ahead and bought it. All we do is scrape off any leftover food into the garbage disposal and put the dishes in the washer. It takes care of the rest. It is very quiet. You can hear it, but it is the soft murmur of water, so it isn't a bother at all. Some people may be put off by the handle that sticks out a ways, but when I tested different washers at the store, the door felt very sturdy when compared to other machines. We use the handle as a towel rack. The controls are easy to use. It has a bunch of different functions, but we just use the normal wash mode, and it works great.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Kitchen Aid KDTE104ESS KDTE104ESS 46dB Stainless Dishwasher with Hidden Controls & Stainless Tub