Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ43 16 MP Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD Screen (Red) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

jk-imaging-ltd

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 547 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 526 customers
    3.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 21 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• 4X Optical Zoom
  • 27mm Wide Angle
  • 16 Megapixels
  • 2.7" LCD Screen
  • 720p HD Video
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by For my Money :star::star::star::star::star:

159 people found the following review helpful

Well worth the cost.

Well worth the cost. I purchased this little camera as a replacement to a 7 year old Samsung. This camera has so many features. It takes movies, photos, and panarama photos, of course it works automatically, or you can set it to use manually. It was easy to set up ( date /time) but you will need to print out the manual to understand how to use the all the various fuctions. It comes complete with a CD, and US cord. It has limited built in memory so you will want to get a memory card. I am really happy with this purchase and I think you will be too.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ43 16 MP Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD Screen (Red)

Walmart Review by Lynn :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

20 people found the following review helpful

camera

So far I like the camera but I wish it came with an instruction manual and not have to look it up on the internet. I am older and maybe manufacturers should make products available for us older generation that are not really computer savvy. Not everyone in the world is tied to their cell phone and don't want to be. There's a lot of us older folks out here.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ43 16 MP Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD Screen (Red)

Kodak PIXPRO Friendly Zoom FZ43 - THE FACTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekAlxQNYrqw