Kodak PIXPRO SP1 Action Cam with Explorer Pack 14 MP Water/Shock/Freeze/Dust Proof, Full HD 1080p Video, Digital Camera and 1.5" LCD Screen (Yellow) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

jk-imaging-ltd

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 127 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 109 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 18 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Advanced CMOS sensor with 14 million image pixels gives you more speed, quality and clarity than a traditional CCD sensor.
  • Waterproof to 32ft/10m, shockproof to 6.5ft/2m, freeze proof to 14F/-10C and dustproof.
  • Capture all the high speed action with 1080p full-HD video or full-res images in 10fps with a push of a button. Switch the setting to High Speed Movie in 120 fps for time-lapse videos in slo-mo with more cool and fun detail.
  • Capture and playback pictures and videos from the built-in 1.5" LCD or control remotely from the PIXPRO Remote Viewer App on your iOS/Android device via wireless connection for more flexibility. Available at the App Store/Google Play.
  • Electronic image stabilization (EIS) automatically adjusts to compensate for any unintentional camera movements reducing blurry shots and video.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Hamsam :star::star::star::star::star:

35 people found the following review helpful

Great Produc at a great price!

Purchased JVC adixxion first from a different seller but quickly returned (junk). decided to give this one a try before purchasing a gopro silver which is $299 plus lcd and mounts i was looking at about $500 at least. this great little camera besides having builtin lcd also comes with different mounts all for $199 . great image quality, strong wifi, mobile app won't freeze. so satisfied that purchased a second one. comparison chart attached to review.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Kodak PIXPRO SP1 Action Cam with Explorer Pack 14 MP Water/Shock/Freeze/Dust Proof, Full HD 1080p Video, Digital Camera and 1.5" LCD Screen (Yellow)

Amazon Review by andres otarola :star::star::star::star::star:

27 people found the following review helpful

CRISP PHOTOS AND VIDEOS

( UPDATED: 27/1/16) PROS 1.- BUNDLE ACCESSORIES : DONT HAVE TO BUY IT SEPARATELY. (i missed a head strap) 2.- IMAGE QUALITY: CRISP PHOTOS AND VIDEOS, AND NOT SO MUCH BARREL DISTORSION ( I HAVE A GO PRO 3 TOO AND THE IMAGE IS QUITE GOOD IN COMPARSION, GO PRO IMAGE IS BETTER I MUST SAY, BUT ONLY A TRAINED EYE COULD SEE THE DIFFERENCE) ( UPDATE: NEW GO PRO 4 CAMERAS HAVE BETTER IMAGE I MUST SAY) 3.- EASY OF USE: LCD ALLOWS TO REVIEW PHOTOS 4.- CHILD PROOF: A COUSIN DROP IT TO THE FLOOR AND NOTHING HAPPENED 5.-PRICE: COST ONLY A THIRD OF A GO PRO 6.- Updated (27/1/16)Battery life, is about 4 hrs of video and 10 in stand by mode 7.- INTEGRATED WI FI 8.- STANDAR TRIPOD MOUNT ( thank you kodak) CONS 1.- HEAVY: IN HAND YOU CANT FEEL IT, BUT CAN BE UNPLEASANT IF YOR MOUNT THE CAM IN YOUR HEAD OR HELMET 2.-USES A MICRO SD CARD: CHECK COMPABILITY FIRST 3. ANDROID APP CRASHED A COUPLE OF TIMES ( UPDATE: stiil have troubles with the app..) 4.- WEIRD COLOR 5.- CANT HANDLE TOO DEEP IN WATER ( like 10 meters)

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Kodak PIXPRO SP1 Action Cam with Explorer Pack 14 MP Water/Shock/Freeze/Dust Proof, Full HD 1080p Video, Digital Camera and 1.5" LCD Screen (Yellow)

here is a youtube video

Kodak PIXPRO SP1 Review! Waterproof, Rugged, Wireless Action Camera!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oan_aJgXjAA