Koldfront 18 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler - Silver/Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

koldfront

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 115 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 105 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 10 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• State-of-the-art vibration free thermoelectric technology
  • Includes 4 chrome racks
  • Soft interior LED lighting
  • Lower zone: 54-64 F
  • 12 bottles
  • Upper zone: 45-54 F
  • 6 bottles
  • Internal fan to evenly circulate air within the wine cooler
  • Perfect for storing both red and white wines
  • For freestanding use only
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

Three Stars

It keeps the wine cold enough so I can't complain. It just doesn't maintain the temp that I set.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Koldfront 18 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler - Silver/Black

Walmart Review by Pogo :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

9 people found the following review helpful

Good Value

Couldn't believe the delivery. Was ordered on Sunday and delivered on Tuesday and shipping was free. The unit was packed in a double box so it arrived in excellent condition. Was easy to unpack and set up as there were no pieces to assemble. As instructed I let the cooler sit in my kitchen for a day without power and then another day with power "on". At that time I loaded the unit with both red and white wine bottles. Make sure you don't have any bottles longer than about 12 1/2 inches. I found it was possible to load longer bottles and the door would still seem to close but it wasn't really tight. Both upper and lower temperatures went up to 61 degs rather quickly so I knew it was a door closure issue. With regards to temperatures, unless your ambient temp is about 75 - 76 deg don't expect the upper cooler to get down to 45 deg. At an ambient temp of 78 - 79 deg the best for the upper cooler is about 51 deg and for the lower 55 deg. If the ambient temp goes up to 79 - 80 deg then expect the upper to be about 55 deg and the lower about 58 deg. All these temperatures are given with the setting on both upper and lower compartments to be at their minumin settings. For me these temps are "okay" and I'll keep it but if you're a person who wants cold (45 46 deg ) white wine then you may want to invest in a cooler that has a compressor cooling unit. Since this is a thermoelectric type cooler the fans run all the time. While they're not loud they can certainly be heard.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Koldfront 18 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler - Silver/Black

@marko thank you :+1:

Here is a nice video

Koldfront 18 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler - TWR181ES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvRDaH-WEjg