Koldfront 6 Place Setting Portable Countertop Dishwasher - Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

koldfront

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 246 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 231 customers
    4.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 15 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Six (6) standard place setting capacity / Includes dish rack, cup shelf, and cutlery basket
  • Holds plates up to 10.5" in diameter / Six (6) wash cycles / Quick connect adapter for most kitchen faucets
  • Stainless steel interior / Fits under most cabinetry / Water consumption (normal wash): 3.8 gallons
  • Power: 1160 W/10.7 A / Input voltage: 120 V/60 Hz / Noise level: 553dB
  • Warranty: 1 year parts
  • 90 days labor / Dimensions: 17-3/16" H x 21-11/16" W x 19-11/16" D
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Busy mom :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

444 people found the following review helpful

Tips to keep these units going for a long time

Ok, so I have a tiny 1950's kitchen and have had to use these portable type dishwashers for years. They are great little units--but need a little reasonable care to work at their best--here's what I've learned to make them last a good long time:

When you load the dishes, reach under and spin the aerator arm to make sure it rotates freely and nothing hangs down to block it.

Rapid Eco setting is the shortest and does a fine job.

Only needs about 1 Tablespoon of detergent, gel works best.

Does a good job, but doesn’t handle too much loose or caked on food on dishes. I trap the previous load’s water in one side of the sink and use it to presoak anything that is extra tough–lazy but effective.

Sweep food off trap screen after every load.

After about 3 or 4 years, if your unit (& this can happen to ANY dishwasher!) suddenly pours water out the door when filling, don’t despair! Don’t throw it in the landfill, don’t waste time replacing the door gasket. Just shut it off, shut off the water, turn on the unit so it will pump out the water and UNPLUG it so you can’t shock yourself working on it. Then look up online how to clean out the FLOAT MECHANISM. It gets gunked up after awhile and just a little vinegar and a toothbrush and you’re good to go for another 3 or 4 years.

Take off the front lower panel and lift the side panel closest to the hoses. Look for a little box with a removable lid and a lever coming out of it (this shuts off the water when it reaches the correct level). CAREFULLY open it and gently clean out the gunk so the float can freely move up and down. Fill it halfway with vinegar once clean and replace the lid. Tightly close the box with a ziptie so it is airtight. Done!

Hope this helps!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Koldfront 6 Place Setting Portable Countertop Dishwasher - Black

Walmart Review by Jess :star::star::star::star::star:

19 people found the following review helpful

Perfect for tiny Kitchen

I love this! I have a small kitchen and it was not worth getting a built in dishwasher to lose my much needed cabinet space. We found this one and I decided to purchase it and put it in place of where my dish rack was sitting, it is about the depth of my counter top and about a little larger than the width of my previous dish rack, so I didn't miss any counter space. It is perfect! It is much bigger on the inside then I was expecting, and I can do a lot of dishes at one time. I especially love the little rack above where the cups go because it is perfect for small tupperware containers I use for my children's lunches. Also there is no need to wait for it to fill up like a full size dishwasher usually it is perfect size to fill if you do one load every evening. Overall I am very pleased with this purchase and I love how there is no need to bend down like there would be for a built in dishwasher! Highly recommend!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Koldfront 6 Place Setting Portable Countertop Dishwasher - Black

Here is a nice video

New - Koldfront 6 Place Setting Countertop Dishwasher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZEy-Xty6s