LeapFrog LeapStart Interactive Learning System for Kindergarten & 1st Grade Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

leapfrog

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 338 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 314 customers
    4.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 24 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• LeapStart Kindergarten & 1st Grade is an interactive learning system that gets kids 5-7 years old excited about learning with fun replayable activities that teach life and school skills. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
  • The LeapFrog LeapStart interactive learning system is designed to help build tomorrow’s key skills today, in imaginative new ways by challenging kids to get ready for their next step in learning. Each activity book seamlessly blends school and life skills.
  • With 400+ activities across all 16 books, the LeapFrog LeapStart is designed to be played again and again for endless discovery, storytelling, and more. Includes a Kid-tough device with stylus that teaches proper handwriting grip and a Kindergarten & 1st Grade sampler book.
  • The magic behind LeapStart is a stylus that reads invisble dots on every page triggering engaging audio like questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more to teach school and life skills in new, exciting ways.
  • Progress from Preschool to 1st Grade with 16 activity books (sold separately). Most replayable activities are designed with 2 levels so kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they’re ready.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Holly Lee :star::star::star::star::star:

38 people found the following review helpful

Excellent, easy to use, interesting

My son is entering kindergarten and had tried most leapfrog items on the market. This leapstart looked familiar in relation other products from the leap line, but it's actually really interesting and ready to use. I love that all you need is batteries and you are ready to go. I can't keep track of charging devices all the time and sometimes just using replaceable batteries is such a desirable option. The books sit right in the cover and the pen does all the work. My son didn't need much instruction and I really enjoyed watching how he learned simply by using the device. The books were so innovative. I could compare this to using workbooks to learn, but this can be used in so many different ways and on so many different levels. His brain was really working hard to solve problems, it was amazing to watch. If a child completes activities correctly they get to place a sticker in the book, which was really motivating for my son. I absolutely love this and highly recommend it took anyone.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LeapFrog LeapStart Interactive Learning System for Kindergarten & 1st Grade

Walmart Review by AsTheyGrowUp :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

11 people found the following review helpful

Unique Product

We have always been a fan of LeapFrog products, but I'm a tad impartial when it comes to the LeapStart. It's a great concept but honestly it's rather heavy and bulky for the little ones. My youngest is 5yrs. old and is currently in 1st grade. He has always been loved his LeapFrog Products. I mean this kid still plays with some that he's had for years. They are so wonderful when it comes to learning. However, he isn't that crazy about the LeapStart either only because of the size. The pen is similar to the the Leap Reader which was very exciting for him. Our LeapReader stopped working after years of play. However, the LeapStart books are all about learning which is loves, so this is a plus. They are like a workbook style which he has always been a fan of. We have the solar system and others that went along with this Leap pen and he always used those over the books. All in all this is a great product. The only downside is the size. A lot of times my little guy likes to use this type of stuff while traveling and the case is rather large for that. **I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion**

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LeapFrog LeapStart Interactive Learning System for Kindergarten & 1st Grade