Lenovo 110s Premium Built High Performance 11.6 inch HD Laptop pc Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor 2GB RAM 32G eMMC Storage Webcam Bluetooth WiFi HDMI 1-Year Office Windows 10-White ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

lenovo

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 281 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 281 customers
    3.5 out of 5

Features

• Intel HD Graphics 400, 11.6 inch HD LED backlight (1366 x 768) display
  • 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD, Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core Processor, 1.60 GHz
  • 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 1 x HDMI
  • Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, Stereo Speakers, 802.11ac, Media Reader
  • Windows 10, 0.7" Thin, Color: White
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by kim :star::star::star::star::star:

187 people found the following review helpful

Would definitely recommend

This is a great device considering the low price. It's not MacBook Pro, but it can really hold its own, and it's about one tenth of the price. I've tried other netbook-type devices in the past and they always had such limitations. This device operates just like a laptop, and allows the full functionality of MS Office, plays videos just fine, and allows for general Internet activities with decent performance and reliability. The keyboard is easy to type on, the screen is decent, it's lightweight yet feels fairly sturdy, and it's a device that just grows on you. After I first fired it up, I wasn't super impressed, but after using it a while, I am starting to really love it, and would recommend it to anyone who wants something for email, web surfing, watching videos, or even the full functionality of Word and Excel if you're a student or want to keep track of your finances.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Lenovo 110s Premium Built High Performance 11.6 inch HD Laptop pc Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor 2GB RAM 32G eMMC Storage Webcam Bluetooth WiFi HDMI 1-Year Office Windows 10-White

Lenovo IdeaPad 100s 11.6" Laptop review

@liesbeth thanks