Lenovo 23-Inch FHD LED-Lit 16:9 Widescreen Monitor (65C8KCC1US) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

lenovo-united-states

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 586 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 136 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 450 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Enhance your desk space with the elegant slim design that fits even in a narrow desktop spaces. Easy cable management adds convenience and ensures a clean desktop.
  • The vivid Full HD, anti-glare display ensures you’ll see every detail across the big, brilliant 23" screen. Fast 7 ms response time eliminates ghosting.
  • Experience exceptional display quality across the full 178 degree wide-view screen, with no color distortion.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Aibo Li :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

Low price, best quality!

The Lenovo monitor is so good! Very fashional looking with good LED-Lit Screen and most importantly it contains many kinds of cords, so you don't have to buy another.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Lenovo 23-Inch FHD LED-Lit 16:9 Widescreen Monitor (65C8KCC1US)

check out this youtube video

Lenovo 21.5" IPS LED HD Monitor Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpgB1nqlUKs

Best Buy Review by Vedran :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Monitor

I used to have a 25" HP monitor and it finally gave out after 6 years of usage. It was the HP 2511x Monitor. I was wanting a dual monitor setup so I didn't really need a big monitor. I love the Lenovo brand, I own a Lenovo Ideapad Y700 laptop that is a best of a computer, so I know the quality that Lenovo is known for. I also used to use them in the past too. I like the this monitor just because of how it looked. Very aggressive style and I loved how thin the bezel is on the unit itself. It has a matte finish screen as well, just what I was actually looking for. Price wise, its a no brainer. You get everything you need in the box, both HDMI and VGA cables. Some big named brands just usually include VGA cables only, to save on cost I guess, so that was a plus too. I have them both plugged in to a MSi Aegis PC with a GTX 1080 and the monitors are performing flawlessly. I would definitely recommend this monitor to anybody.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Lenovo 23-Inch FHD LED-Lit 16:9 Widescreen Monitor (65C8KCC1US)