Lenovo Ideapad 110 - 15.6" HD - Core i3-6100U - 4GB Memory - 1TB HDD - Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

lenovo

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1005 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 22 customers
    3.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 983 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Windows 10 Home
  • 6th Gen Intel Core i3 processor
  • 15.6" display
  • 4GB memory
  • 1TB hard drive
  • HDMI output
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Reinvented :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

Best value for an i series processor, great value..

It is a great value, it was the best value I could find on Amazon for a low cost PC. The compute is pretty darn good for the price.

The speakers suck just a heads up you will be needing some external speakers for this one when you are using at a home work station or else you will need a silent room and 100% volume to hear.

The other laptop I have is a better one $800 with a better i5 processor and great speakers and a better more solid construction and more ram, it is faster and the sound quality and build set it apart, but if your on a budget and need a computer you cant go wrong with this option over a celeron processor system remember this has a 6th gen i3 so its like the 3 series BMW yeah I want the 7 series or even the 5 but you can settle with the 3…

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Lenovo Ideapad 110 - 15.6" HD - Core i3-6100U - 4GB Memory - 1TB HDD - Black

Best Buy Review by BusyDad :star::star::star::star::star:

Great school laptop

I bought this Lenovo laptop for my high school son's school needs. My specific objectives were for a laptop to meet school work and project needs, not gaming. Lenovo is a tried and true quality brand. While a little more expensive, the higher quality will definitely save money, and precious personal time, by reducing the likelihood of dealing with a multitude of typical customer service issues (you know the drill-- hardware issues, mysterious manufacturer firmware update bugs, bad customer telephone support, etc.) that occur with most technology. So far, this laptop is working out great! No issues with processing speed. It is meeting all daily school needs to perfection.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Lenovo Ideapad 110 - 15.6" HD - Core i3-6100U - 4GB Memory - 1TB HDD - Black

here is a nice youtube video

Lenovo 110-15ISK 15.6" Laptop , Great Gift Idea for Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpB4J6C_Wxc