Lenovo N22 80SF0001US 11.6" Chromebook Intel Celeron N3050 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, 16GB SSD Drive, Chrome OS ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

lenovo

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 148 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 131 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 17 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• 1.6 GHz Intel Celeron N3050 Dual-Core 4GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
  • 11.6" LCD Display, HD 1366 x 768 Screen Resolution
  • Integrated Intel HD Graphics, 16GB of eMMC Flash Storage, microSD Card Reader
  • 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / HDMI, Chrome OS
  • Upto 10 Hours battery backup, Black Color, Thin and Light, Only 2.8 lbs.
  • CPU Speed N3050 (1.60 GHz)
  • Turbo Frequency Up to 2.16 GHz
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

92 people found the following review helpful

This great light but fully capable 11.6" Chromebook has a couple of special unique features I've never seen on any other laptop

This laptop is light and convenient to handle, with excellent long battery life. This model has a unique feature that I love that I've not seen on any other laptop, which is the reason I bought this one: the camera rotates so it can take pictures/videos of what is in front of you as well as showing you (you are the only thing other laptop webcams can show). Another unique feature of this model is that it has a built-in retracting carrying handle. And for only about $80 more, I could have gotten it with the optional touchscreen.

While an identical model is also available as a Winbook, the crucial reason that I choose the Chromebook version is the incredible ease of use that is only available in Chromebooks, just open it and it is running and ready to go immediately, and it always keeps itself updated automatically, including malware protection, so you never have to pay attention to and wait through lengthy updating processes. It just occasionally (every few weeks) asks that you click to install updates that had already downloaded in the background, by doing a quick restart that takes just a few seconds!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Lenovo N22 80SF0001US 11.6" Chromebook Intel Celeron N3050 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, 16GB SSD Drive, Chrome OS

Walmart Review by SamC :star::star::star::star::star:

72 people found the following review helpful

Great purchase

I absolutely love my new chromebook. It's perfect for using the internet, checking email, creating Google docs, and using Google drive. I can do all of my work on this device. The only issue is that you cannot print from the chromebook and there is no CD rom. So, you would still need some access to a PC or laptop. Overall, extremely happy with my new purchase!!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Lenovo N22 80SF0001US 11.6" Chromebook Intel Celeron N3050 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, 16GB SSD Drive, Chrome OS

@fuzal Not sure yet