LG 32MA68HY-P 32-Inch IPS Monitor with Display Port and HDMI Inputs Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

lg-electronics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1034 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1021 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 13 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• 32 inch full HD IPS monitor
  • Inputs: Display port, HDMI, d-sub, USB 2.0 (2), and USB 2.0 up
  • On-Screen control of monitor settings
  • Screen Split 2.0 for multi-tasking
  • Vesa-compatible for wall mounting
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Christopher D. :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

296 people found the following review helpful

VESA 200x100 / Power Brick / Gloss (aka reflective) Screen

I bought this as a third screen to complement two older LG Flatron IPS231s, which I love. I'm a little disappointed with the new monitor. It's a great value but I would have paid more to not have these issues:
  1. VESA mounting is 200x100 so it won’t work out of the box with a most multi-monitor arm systems. Amazon sells an adapter plate (for 100x100 mounting) for $10 and I just ordered it.

2. It comes with an external power brick. I probably should have looked at the monitor specs more closely but I guess I was just accustomed to having the power supply integrated. It makes for a cleaner installation.

3. The biggest disappointment is that the screen is very reflective (i.e. “gloss” finish), which might be fine for a TV but it is difficult for a workstation monitor. My IPS231s are not reflective (“matte” finish) at all and my eye strain is minimized. I can see my reflection like a mirror in this 32" monitor all day long. I wish manufacturers did a better job specifying / advertising the screen finish so that consumers could make a more informed decision. A lot of people will probably love the gloss finish; I’m just not one of them. Here is a good article if you are interested in learning more:

[…]

I hope this helps. I’m going to keep it and give it to my wife for her monitor.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG 32MA68HY-P 32-Inch IPS Monitor with Display Port and HDMI Inputs

Thank you

LG 32MA68HY-P 32-Inch IPS Monitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKq41IrAFw4