LG BPM25 Blu-Ray DiscTM Player w/ Streaming Services(Certified Refurbished) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

lg

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 343 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 208 customers
    3.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 135 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Andrea M. Kokinda :star::star::star::star::star:

22 people found the following review helpful

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I absolutely love this player! Not only does it play our BluRays and DVDs but it plays DVDs that my other DVD players won't play (because they are too scratched or worn). It is super easy to use as well. The only thing that was unexpected is that it has to be hard wired to the internet and I don't have it in the same room as my router so I haven't been able to try out the streaming services yet. It looks and functions like a brand new machine!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG BPM25 Blu-Ray DiscTM Player w/ Streaming Services(Certified Refurbished)

Walmart Review by AdamW :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

71 people found the following review helpful

USB port dead after 5 days.

I'm looking at this unit near my tv and wondering why the USB port is dead after 5 days. When the port worked it played all sort of video file types. The blu Ray worked great and the streaming services are fine. I will have to return and hope the next USB port lasts longer.

Update: I did exchange this player and the same problem developed. Note: This player’s port is a USB 2.0 or lower. The USB port starts to keep ghost folders of contents of former USB drives showing in the SmartShare screen. I can put in a different USB, reformat to NTFS or FAT32, and it doesn’t matter. After 1 day with the new exchanged player, it has already gotten to the ghost folders and then will not go away. Going to return this one and search for a new option. My only real requirements are optical out audio and a USB that can play media files.

Also, the SmartShare home media server software, which would be a good alternative to USB playback, doesn’t work at all.

Lowered overall rating from 2 stars to 1

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG BPM25 Blu-Ray DiscTM Player w/ Streaming Services(Certified Refurbished)