LG DLEX3370W7.4 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer - Energy Star Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

lg

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 687 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 10 customers
    2.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 541 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 136 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• 10 Drying Cycles
  • Steam Drying
  • Sensor Dry
  • Wrinkle Care
  • Stacking Capability
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by James J. Moore :star::star::star::star::star:

12 people found the following review helpful

Great dryer, great price!!!

This is a review of the dryer and not the customer service.

The dryer works exactly as it should and the steam feature really does make the clothes smell, feel, and look so fresh. The dry times I feel are a little bit longer but thats to be expected because it uses lower power draw then a non energy star dryer.

As for the customer service, I never deal with manufacturers. I always go through the merchant and I request a new one and send the defective product back and let them deal with poor manufacturer customer service.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG DLEX3370W7.4 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer - Energy Star

Walmart Review by Belynda :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

Looks good but rattles

Less substantial metal used than in last LG causing rattles during drying cycle. Does not matter what load is. Even door closing gives cheap metal sound. Also takes longer to dry than last LG. Overall - would not buy again. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG DLEX3370W7.4 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer - Energy Star

Best Buy Review by Steve :star::star::star::star::star:

LG dryer does the job

I have had this LG dryer for about 1 month. So far I am delighted. It seems to do a great job of drying my family's clothes, faster than my prior dryer. (In fairness, I do believe that is partly due to the fast spin speed on the matching washer, wringing out more of the water, so that the dryer has less to do). The unit sounds like a typical dryer, neither louder nor quieter. The preset cycles seem to cover a wide variety of clothing that you might be drying, but you can also override the defaults and change various settings. I have noticed one negative of the automatic drying cycles if the load is very small: The dryer thinks it is done sooner than it is. Maybe as soon as 10 minutes, when in fact it is not even close to dry. I have found that for "small" loads (2 - 3 items) I have to either set manual dry times, or run a couple successive cycles with the normal dry setting overridden to "more dry" setting. The estimated remaining time duration for your load is shown on the indicator, but this can change during the term of the cycle depending on the internal moisture sensors. With ordinary loads, it seems to properly dry the whole load on the automatic "normal dry" cycle. Only very small loads have given me an issue. So far it works like a charm, and I am happy with my purchase. My wife does not like that it is fairly low to the ground (as all front load washer/dryer pairs are), but I was not willing to spend an extra $500 to buy bases for both the washer and dryer ($250 x 2). That is just too much money for a base. I bought the washer and dryer for $699 each, and I think that was a fair price for the features that this this series model offers. I have not yet tried the "steam" option on the dryer, partly because it involves an extra step. There is no water hookup on the dryer. Instead, you have to manually fill a reservoir (drawer that pulls out in front). One day I will try it out, but I have not needed to yet. Also, I had considered changing out the standard rear-exhaust to a side exhaust, but the LG kit for this model is about $75, which seemed pricey for just a 4" diameter pipe and an elbow, so I didn't bother to change it out. In all, I am happy with my purchase. Hopefully, the dryer works properly for years to come.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: LG DLEX3370W7.4 Cu. Ft. White Stackable With Steam Cycle Electric Dryer - Energy Star