:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 37 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• 24 Inch Simple Smart LED HD TV
  • Screen Share (Miracast & WiDi)
  • Wi-Fi Direct
  • Wide Viewing Angle Screen
  • HDMI (x2)
  • TV with Stand (WxHxD) 21.9" x 5.8" x 15.2" TV without Stand (WxHxD) 21.9" x 2.1" x 13.6"
  • TV with Stand weight: 7.5 lbs TV without Stand weight : 7.1 lbs
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mariu :star::star::star::star::star:

7 people found the following review helpful

Good Quality TV

I love this TV! I didn't want to pay for a cable box (this is a 2nd tv and had box taken away due to cost of rental) - it took me awhile to get the tv going right - but after studying and fooling around with the remote control I found all I was looking for. I have an inexpensive antenna which I attched to the torch lamp I have net to the tv (it was tiling and when I raised it high - it was perfect.) I got it hooked up to my wifi and get many channels - would like a few more but will look for another box for that. It works better than my larger TV and is much newer! Perfect HD - Amazon is one of the Apps on it - so you don't need your firestick. If you have subscriptions to any of the streaming channels it's perfect. Has YouTube, Hulu, Netflix and many more. It took me awhile to find THE SMART in the smart TV (I hate instructions) but the home button brings you right there. I recommend smart TV with flying colors. Love it! Day 2! :D

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics 24LH4830-PU 24-Inch Smart LED TV (2016 Model)

Walmart Review by Hoosierfan54 :star::star::star::star::star:

47 people found the following review helpful

Has the wake-up/ on timer

I wanted a TV for the bedroom, my only requirement was it had to have a wake-up/on timer, which is really hard to find now. While shopping for TV's I found out even sales people in the big box stores had never heard of this, but it's been around for decades on the old tube TV's .They all have sleep timers, but I wanted this for my wake up alarm. This LG set has the wake up timer and it works great. Just set it for the time you want, along with the channel and volume you want. It's a nice way to wake up. I could be wrong, but I believe if you want this feature, it must be a smart TV, which this is.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics 24LH4830-PU 24-Inch Smart LED TV (2016 Model)

@marko Did you buy it?