LG Electronics (24LJ4540) 24-Inch Class HD 720p LED TV (2017 Model) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

lg

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 182 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 122 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 60 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Dimensions (W x H x D): TV with stand: 21.9 x 15.2 x 5.8 Inch & With Stand (WxHxD) : 21.9 x 5.8 x 15.2 Inch
  • Triple XD Engine
  • No smart functionality
  • Diagonal Size: 23.6 inches
  • 720 pixel Full HD resolution
  • LED Backlighting
  • HD display
  • Full-array LED backlighting and local dimming produces excellent picture quality
  • Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Effective)
  • Inputs: HDMI 1.3
  • Triple XD engine, Flicker Safe, Eye Comfort Mode, Smart Energy Saving, Motion Eye Care
  • Screen Size: 23.6inch
  • Resolution: 1366 x 768
  • Speaker Type: Internal Input 3W x 2
  • Limited Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

37 people found the following review helpful

1080 in a 22inch. about time

great fit in the semi. now good stuff. hard to find a 1080 in a smaller screen. display is outstanding and the great lg quality. no tools needed to put stand on and also very sturdy. sound was week at intial settings but greatly improved after two different settings. very pleased.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics (24LJ4540) 24-Inch Class HD 720p LED TV (2017 Model)

Walmart Review by roymeisternov2017 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

10 people found the following review helpful

24" digital flat screen tv LG

great picture! better then my vizio tv's x2 . sound is OK could improve the volume in the digital side of broadcast. the analog side is double the improvement of sound volume. so i know the tv is cable of better sound volume. which simply does not make sense to me why the diff. the remote control is way too cluttered and to small to handle. i don't need the whole menu of feature settings on the face of the remote. just need every day basic functions on the remote control. which would make the remote control more user friendly for everyday use!!!!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics (24LJ4540) 24-Inch Class HD 720p LED TV (2017 Model)

thank you

LG 24LJ4540 24-Inch Class 720p LED TV (2017 Model) Quick View

@michigan Did you buy it?