4.0 out of 5

Features

• Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native)
  • Backlight: LED (Direct LED)
  • Smart Functionality: No
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Bret Ruston :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Terrible! No Audio Out Put

Wow, LG really goofed on this one... There is NO way to hook up external sound or speakers.. No 3.5mm AUX out, no Optical Audio out, No HDMI/ARC audio out, No LG Audio Sync, no bluetooth. Spent an hour with LG support, after buying a LG sound bar with "LG Sync" only to find out that this TV has no audio out - and that was after an HOUR on the phone, with the LG guy insisting it has audio out, then started to do my own research and called back to have another agent confirm this TV sucks... Going back to the store!!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics 43LF5100 43-Inch LED TV (2015 Model)

Amazon Review by Bruce Matlock :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

31 people found the following review helpful

Great tv for the price. Options limited.

Options are extremely limited here. You won't be able to set the picture how you like it, but the presets are a pretty good range of options. The tv is very light so you shouldn't have any problems if you're looking to hang this on the wall. The price point is good for what you're getting. It wouldn't say it's a good main tv, but if you're looking for something quick and easy for the bedroom it's an excellent choice. I'll update if it gives me any issues.

update #1 - sound is quite poor. you won’t be listening to music on it. It is very hollow sounding. you won’t be able to simply add a sound bar directly to the tv as there is no optical port.
#2 - still performing great after a month.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics 43LF5100 43-Inch LED TV (2015 Model)