LG Electronics SH2 2.1 Channel 100W Sound Bar (2016 Model) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

lg

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 139 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 100 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 39 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• 2.1 Channel 100 Watts
  • Bluetooth Streaming
  • Wired Subwoofer
  • Adaptive Sound Control (ASC)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Seahawks Fan 12 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

22 people found the following review helpful

The sound is amazing, which I really like

The sound is amazing, which I really like. The only reason I gave it a 4, is because it doesn't communicate a display with the tv, so there is no way to visually know how loud/quiet you are making it. This is helpful with my kids sometimes, because I can tell them they can turn the volume up to 12, or something along those lines, but with no visual display, this is not possible.

UPDATED: I am a little frustrated with this unit at times, because the volume will randomly increase. I will be listening to music at a quiet volume, and then it increases. Upon further review, this is a setting that you can control with the remote.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics SH2 2.1 Channel 100W Sound Bar (2016 Model)

Walmart Review by beast757 :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

Nice sound... just not much volume

Sound quality is good, just not very loud. Could be a little louder for 100w. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics SH2 2.1 Channel 100W Sound Bar (2016 Model)

here is a youtube video

LG Sound Bar 2.1 | LAS355B | Unboxing and Review | India

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnUFOvpBhoc