LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-750 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

lg

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 6169 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 5764 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 405 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• 3d Neck behind (around-the-neck Wearing Style With Body-contoured Fit)
  • Talk/music Time: 15/10 Hours
  • Bluetooth Version 3.0
  • Aptx Compatible
  • In the box LG TONE PRO Bluetooth Stereo Headset, 2 Sets of Ear Gels (Small, Large), Micro USB Charging Cable (AC Adapter Head NOT Included), User Manual Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
  • 3d Neck behind (around-the-neck Wearing Style With Body-contoured Fit)
  • Talk/music Time: 15/10 Hours
  • Bluetooth Version 3.0
  • Aptx Compatible
  • In the box LG TONE PRO Bluetooth Stereo Headset, 2 Sets of Ear Gels (Small, Large), Micro USB Charging Cable. AC Adapter required and sold separately, User Manual Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Lawrence M Hufty :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

834 people found the following review helpful

When it works... it's great!!!

I have problem with LG Tone HBS-750 Bluetooth headset. There is no problem pairing or connecting. The problem is; when talking on Samsung Galaxy S5 via LG Tone Bluetooth headset at some random point in the conversation the microphone stops, but the earbuds are still working. I can hear, but I can't be heard. I can take the phone off headset selection, and then put it back on headset selection, and that makes it work, again, for a short while, then it happens, again. I lost the mic 5x in a 30 minute conversation. It is an intermittent problem. A Verizon tech did a factory reset on my phone when I took the first one back. I have also done a soft reset, and LG tech had me do a reboot on the headset. The problem persists. I have been in touch with LG and Verizon. The general consensus is there is a glitch in the headset software, but LG says it is not their problem. If it were not for this problem I would be absolutely thrilled with the LG Tone HBS-750 Blue tooth headset.

Further research on Google shows that I am not the only one having this issue. But there also seems to be a solution, albeit not a great solution, but one none the less. This issue of the mic going to mute can be stopped by turning off the wifi on the phone. Unfortunately, I use wifi at home, and this is be a huge inconvenience, but it works. One solution that seems to work is to turn off WIFI when using the phone. It is a real inconvenience, but if you want to continue this headset like me, you start remembering to turn wifi off.

The most frustrating part of this is that I have contacted LG both via phone and chat, and both times they claim complete ignorance of the problem. I have even directed them to the forums where the issue is being debated/complained about. They, LG, simply do the ostrich dance, sticking their heads in the sand and saying it doesn’t exist. A couple of customers actually put comments on the LG forum and LG took them down stating “your review did not meet our guidelines for posting on our site.” I guess that means that LG only accepts positive reviews.

Don’t get me wrong, this is a wonderful headset. The best I have ever owned. WHEN IT WORKS!!! But it is very frustrating to be talking on the phone and have your mic go mute all of a sudden. Or having to turn off wifi so that you can talk without being cut off.

If you do buy the LG TONE HBS750, just be aware of the issue and the fact that LG is not going to acknowledge that there is an issue.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-750 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black

Walmart Review by FlareMan2020 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

85 people found the following review helpful

Overall good product for its intended purpose.

I've had this product for a couple of weeks now, and in some aspects its great, and in others, it's average.

I needed a wireless headset to avoid the distraction of wires while running and working out. For that purpose, this headset is great. The connection is solid, and the earbuds stay in pretty good–probably once per workout, I need to push them in when they feel like falling out, but that’s acceptable.

So far, they stand up pretty good to every workout, but sit-ups can be a problem as the set will eventually fall off your neck unless you continuously re-position it.

My other issue is the sound quality. It’s alright, but not as crisp and clear as I would like–especially for taking phone calls.

I like that it announces the battery level upon power-up and I also appreciate that it has separate volume and track controls (no holding buttons down for x seconds to do this or that as is the case with other devices).

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-750 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black

@patadm :+1: