LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-760 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

lg-electronics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 2353 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 2121 customers
    3.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 232 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• refer the troubleshooting steps below.
  • Call and play/pause controls now located on the top of the headset, these chrome buttons are stylish and functional, providing quick and intuitive control of primary headset functions.
  • Jog buttons are simple. Fluid volume and music controls replace traditional volume up/down and fast forward/rewind buttons.
  • Increased talk time up to 16 hours and music play time up to 11 hours.
  • Please refer the User Manual before use.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by dhwall :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent Headset

I really enjoy my headset, it's hilarious when people are talking to you and they don't realize you are on the phone. People always want to know, where did you get your headset from.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-760 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black

Amazon Review by H. Ballard :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

364 people found the following review helpful

The New Standard for Bluetooth Headsets

After unknowingly buying a set of knock-offs for my kid (and driven by the subsequent disgust with the quality and performance of it), I went on a mission to find the best possible stereo bluetooth headset of this kind. Most reviews I read online pointed to the LG Tone+ HBS 730 as the de-facto standard for around-the-neck headsets. I needed something to provide the same functionality with my iPhone 6 as the stock Apple earbuds and remote. Full Siri interaction, easy, intuitive volume and playback controls, clear microphone audio, and premium speaker sound are my main requirements. A friend of mine highly recommended the LG Tone Pro (HBS-750). Then I saw LG introduced a new and improved Tone Pro model for 2015 with the HBS-760. I took the plunge and bought 2 sets of them for $59.99 each from Best Buy during the Father's day sale (a black set for myself and the exclusive blue set for the Mrs.)

Nearly all of my expectations were met and exceeded. Pairing with my iPhone was simple, and as an added bonus, it can simultaneously pair and connect with my iPad with the mutlipoint feature. I love the design. The two chrome finished multi-function buttons are not only aesthetically pleasing, but are in the perfect position. I prefer that design to the smaller round buttons on the previous models. The left bar functions as the call answer / reject / redial / hang up / call waiting, and Siri invocation, while the bar on the right is the play / pause / stop / call transfer and Equalizer preset selection.

The jog button placement on the outer edges for volume control, vibration toggle, battery status, mute, fast-forward / rewind was a brilliant move. I also like that the LED light to indicate battery charge and Bluetooth connection status was moved to the inside.

Calls are clear and not muffled. Volume levels are very adequate and are synchronized with the handset instead of having two separate volume levels to adjust. And the battery life is AMAZING! I generally go 5 days between charges. Range varies, but I do generally keep connection at about 30 feet. There are audio drop-outs when you get more than say 20 feet away. But remember, this is not WiFi, so don’t expect to have an uninterrupted experience if you walk to other areas of your house while your handset device is sitting behind walls or on a different floor.

Audio for music playback sounds very nice. Nice deep base, great mids and highs. Not Bose quality, but it’s better than I expected with a Bluetooth. The dual speaker design is interesting. The earbud gels really create a nice seal in the ear and block out all the outside noise so I can enjoy my music uninterrupted. Need to hear what’s going on around you, just pull them out a bit and you still get good sound from the speakers without sounding too tinny like the wired earbuds Apple provides. The magnets that hold the buds in place when not in use are fairly strong.

My only gripes that prevent me from giving it 5 stars is that the microphone does not feature any noise cancellation. When there is lots of ambient noise (wind, traffic, etc.), the party on the other end of the conversation hears ALL of that. I do miss that from my wired earbuds. Hopefully this is something LG can improve upon in the future. Also, the earbud gels are very difficult to remove and replace. I can’t figure it out and so I haven’t really had a chance to try the other sizes to determine the best fit for my ears.

All in all, I feel I totally lucked out with the HBS-760 as my first personal experience with this style of Bluetooth headset. These set the bar very high. LG, I salute you!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-760 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black

Best Buy Review by GymRat :star::star::star::star::star:

Great headphones

Bought these because I was absolutely sick of my my Apple buds (EarPods?) falling out at the gym and the cord from my studio headphones getting tangled up in my desk chair.

I’ve always been skeptical of Bluetooth headphones sound quality, but these actually sound pretty good. Bass comes across quite well despite being earbuds. The range is surprisingly good, although I don’t have an exact distance. Definitely further than expected. At the gym, these haven’t fallen or slipped out of my ears once, even while running.

I’ve only used them for phone calls a couple times. I heard other people fine, but they couldn’t seem to hear me very well on the other end. But I didn’t buy them for phone calls anyway.

These charge very quickly, from dead to full charge in about 15 mins or so. I can get through a work day with them and still have a “low medium” charge.

The button layout is pretty intuitive once you figure out which flicker switch is volume and which is fwd/rev. The only problem I have is that my chin keeps hitting the phone and pause buttons.

My only real complaint is that the magnets that hold the ear pieces in place on the neck ring aren’t terribly strong and they fall out of place with a small amount of jostling.

Aside from that, I’d say these earbuds are a score, especially for the relatively low price.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: LG Electronics Tone Pro HBS-760 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black