LG LCS1112ST Countertop Microwave Oven, 1000-watt, Stainless Steel Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

lg

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1892 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 184 customers
    3.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1610 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 98 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Easy cooking and energy savings
  • With the new EasyClean interior, you can have quick and high performance cleaning inside and out without using chemicals.
  • This Microwave saves energy by turning off the display when not in use. The display will turn off when the unit is not active for 5 minutes. When this feature is in use the power consumption drops to below 0.1W
  • One Touch Settings makes it easy to cook and warm a variety of foods - from a cup of coffee to chicken nuggets
  • Core features: no fuss de-frosting, child lockout, and turntable
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@wartassault thank you :+1:

Amazon Review by Philip A. Earnhardt :star::star::star::star::star:

44 people found the following review helpful

Only problem was loudness and that was easily fixable.

The other reviewers are right, this unit is loud. The side panel on magnetron side of the unit (behind the control panel) acts like a sounding board: it vibrated louder and at a lower frequency than I'd heard in any other countertop appliance. We found a solution at instructables: we got a 4"x4" slate square (weighing about 1lb and less than a buck) at Home Depot and attached it to the side of the unit with double-sided foam tape. That solution worked like a champ. Vibrations are much quieter -- comparable to any other microwave oven I've ever used. We have our unit in an enclosure, but I think this solution would look just fine on a countertop. The material really doesn't matter; I'm sure a tile square would have worked fine, too.

The control panel is dark. We had to change the lighting in our kitchen to clearly see it. But the finish and trim of the unit seems very nice and the door works well. We got a good price on this unit, so I’ll give it 5*.

http://www.instructables.com/answers/microwave-is-noisy/

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG LCS1112ST Countertop Microwave Oven, 1000-watt, Stainless Steel

Check out this youtube video

LG LCS1112ST Countertop Microwave Oven 1000 watt Stainless Steel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKe7fl8hjd0

Walmart Review by Aabb :star::star::star::star::star:

Easy to use

After reading reviews I chose this LG microwave. So happy I did. The size is perfect for a full size plate and it is very easy to use. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG LCS1112ST Countertop Microwave Oven, 1000-watt, Stainless Steel

Best Buy Review by flmickey90 :star::star::star::star::star:

Does great! Love it!

Have been wanting to get a new microwave for quite some time and had to finally decide to get a new one because of an issue happening with the previous one, which was quite a few years old. Not sure if I was having issues with my previous microwave making it happen or it was just the outlet itself, but the test button kept popping on the outlet. But after getting this new one, haven't had that issue happen since. The only issue I've had was when popping a bag of popcorn and it smelled like it was burning, but haven't had it happen with anything else. With reading the reviews of it being loud, it still does a great job and is about the same as the previous one I had and of others I've heard. Which it could also depend on the counter itself that it's put on making it sound louder than what it could really be. It does what it is meant to do and it's not overpowering loud and deafening.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: LG LCS1112ST Countertop Microwave Oven, 1000-watt, Stainless Steel