3.8 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 119 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 20 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Verizon Prepaid - LG Optimus Zone 3 4G LTE with 8GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone - Black
  • 4.5" touch screen 5.0MP rear-facing camera front-facing 2.0MP camera
  • 8GB internal memory plus microSD slot
  • Use your smartphone as a mobile hotspot
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Blitz Lyter :star::star::star::star::star:

43 people found the following review helpful

Moving On Up

This is a really good cell phone, especially for the price. I had broken my last phone and had to get a new one and this looked good. It came out to actually be bigger in size which is another good quality, bigger without being huge. I also noticed that while there are some preinstalled apps on it as with all phones, it did not feel all bogged down, I felt like I had some room to put stuff on there, the camera is pretty good, more than I expected and I love recording and taking pictures with it and I have yet to buy an SD card which will give me even more room. The app store is fun and really. nothing bad to say but you might want to buy a back cover to go on it as it is a rather petite phone and easy to drop if you don't handle things well, surprisingly this phone is pretty durable, been dropped several times and couldn't even tell it had been dropped at all. Good buy.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG Optimus Zone 3 (Verizon LTE Prepaid)

Walmart Review by vick :star::star::star::star::star:

21 people found the following review helpful

love it

This phone was purchased for a 13 year old and she loves it......I love it....its cheap dependable and an all around great phone i would definitely recommend.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG Optimus Zone 3 (Verizon LTE Prepaid)

thanks

LG Optimus Zone 3 (Verizon Wireless)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHJ1Q51LcS4

Best Buy Review by Whoswe :star::star::star::star::star:

Great first phone for child

I bought this as a first cell phone for my child. I got it on sale for around $10. I didn't expect much at that price, but for a first phone if it was broken or lost it wouldn't be a big deal compared to an iPhone or Google Pixel.

I was very surprised when I was setting it up how well the phone works. While the storage is small he was still able to get all the apps he wanted such as Pokemon Go and the apps all run very well. The phone responds well and doesn’t lag or slow down as I would expect a $10 phone to.

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive phone for you or someone you know, or a phone for someone new to smartphones.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: LG Optimus Zone 3 (Verizon LTE Prepaid)