LG Stylo 2 Prepaid Carrier Locked - Retail Packaging (Virgin Mobile) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

lg-electronics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1411 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1115 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 274 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 22 customers
    3.4 out of 5

Features

• Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
  • 13MP Rear-Facing Camera with 5MP Front-Facing Camera
  • 5.7" HD IPS Display
  • LG Signature Rear Keys
  • Embedded Stylus
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Markeese D. Robinson :star::star::star::star::star:

162 people found the following review helpful

This device is truly Amazing. It is a prefect tablet replacement.

I use an iPhone 6 for Business and Stylo2 for Pleasure

I bought the Stylo2 to use as a WIFI Phone, Social Media Tool, and Media player for music, movies and gaming device.
This device is truly Amazing. It is a prefect tablet replacement. I am extremely pleased with my purchase. This device is near perfect!

Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
Quad-core 1.2GHz processor and 2GB of RAM deliver outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus.

PRO
Very Light and Thin, Lighter and thinner than the iPhone 6
5.7" HD IPS touch screen display beautiful images and colors.
16GB Storage
2GB Ram (ESPN, VEVO, YOUTUBE, CRACKLE, NETFLIX, KODI, Runs FLAWLESS!!!)
Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Runs very smooth without lagging and ability to exit apps 100% allowing better memory management)

CONS
Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS (Locked version, will not allow you to copy APPS to SD cards. Can not make SD card the primary storage. You can only add photos, music, roms, doc and movies to SD card). Thanks to the 16GB internal storage it allows extra space for apps compared to the 8GB prepaid phones that are in the same price range .

Back Speaker (It’s pretty loud, but you will have to get use to the sound projecting away from you)

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG Stylo 2 Prepaid Carrier Locked - Retail Packaging (Virgin Mobile)

Best Buy Review by Mikesaxclar :star::star::star::star::star:

Incredible phone!

I've had this phone for about a month now and it rocks!

Fast, smooth and able to switch between many apps with no problems at all.

Loving the extra features that the stylus provides for taking quick memos and clipping photos.

This phone is incredibly fast compared to all the other “budget” phones I’ve had on Virgin and I think this is largely due to the extra ram (2gb). Also plenty of storage on this compared with the other Virgin phones I’ve had.

Also has sd card to store all your photos, videos and music which is a huge plus.

Battery life is almost beyond belief. I get home from work and still have over 60% battery left, unreal. My HTC desire would barely make it through the work day and many times didn’t (especially if I was making calls during the day).

Signal reception also seems improved as does the distance I can be from my bluetooth speaker is dramatically better than any other phone or tablet I’ve tried.

Photos are good but the built in camera has very limited features, also the only photo editor is from Google photos which is fine but again a bit limited. The cropping features you can do with the stylus are pretty incredible though.

Split screen feature has also been incredibly useful.

To summarize this phone has handled everything I’ve thrown at it and then does even more, all with incredible battery life at a very, very reasonable price.

The display is not amazing but certainly good enough!

Quite honestly I can’t believe what a great deal this is when paired with Virgin Mobile’s incredibly low rates!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: LG Stylo 2 Prepaid Carrier Locked - Retail Packaging (Virgin Mobile)

LG Stylo 2 Full Review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FTjCoBaG7A