• 13MP Rear Camera with 8MP Front Facing Camera
  • 16GB ROM and 2GB RAM
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jasper Rae :star::star::star::star::star:

116 people found the following review helpful

Skeptical, BUT SO WORTH IT

So I've had all three Stylo's how and this one knocks the other two out of the park. The Stylo 2 is a great phone, don't get me wrong, but this phone is obscenely fast. Granted I've only ever owned Virgin Mobile prepaid phones, this is still the best one I've ever had. I was skeptical about buying this because of no reviews, and never hearing of the company before but I'm so glad I took the chance. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase and the phone arrived a lot faster than I thought it would.

If you don’t have much money and you want a decent phone, go with the Stylo 2. If you have a little extra to spend and want something with a little more speed, the Stylo 3 is the way to go.

I’ll definitely purchase my next cell phone through this company.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG Stylo 3 - Prepaid - Carrier Locked - Boost Mobile

Best Buy Review by dan1964 :star::star::star::star::star:

Works as needed and desired.

My needs for a phone are not much. Occasional calls, watch a video now and then, and listen to music. This phone is just fine in all areas for my needs. It does have a bit of bloatware, but that is expected from the carrier. I don't use the external speaker, so can not comment on it. I listen to everything via Bluetooth headset, and it meets my needs there too. Even the distance is good. I can wander a good 30 ~ 40 feet from my phone before I start getting break up. And access to data is really good to. So far I haven't really had much issue with it, but then again I primarily use WiFi for my data streams. For a inexpensive "smartphone", I am good with this.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: LG Stylo 3 - Prepaid - Carrier Locked - Boost Mobile

Walmart Review by Paradis :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

1 people found the following review helpful

Good phone.

Good phone, but the rear speaker doesn't work well. Camera is good. Good phone for the money

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG Stylo 3 - Prepaid - Carrier Locked - Boost Mobile

@wartassault Not sure yet