• 13MP rear facing Camera/5MP front facing Camera
  • 5.7" HD display with embedded stylus
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jasper Rae :star::star::star::star::star:

116 people found the following review helpful

Skeptical, BUT SO WORTH IT

So I've had all three Stylo's how and this one knocks the other two out of the park. The Stylo 2 is a great phone, don't get me wrong, but this phone is obscenely fast. Granted I've only ever owned Virgin Mobile prepaid phones, this is still the best one I've ever had. I was skeptical about buying this because of no reviews, and never hearing of the company before but I'm so glad I took the chance. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase and the phone arrived a lot faster than I thought it would.

If you don’t have much money and you want a decent phone, go with the Stylo 2. If you have a little extra to spend and want something with a little more speed, the Stylo 3 is the way to go.

I’ll definitely purchase my next cell phone through this company.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG Stylo 3 - Prepaid - Carrier Locked - Virgin Mobile

Best Buy Review by Jason :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent Phone for the price

Absolutely fantastic performance for the price. The stylus response is snappy and intuitive. The built in software that comes up when you pull it out works great. A lot of resource intensive apps run quicker on this than my previous phone which was a good phone. Fallout Shelter is a good example or Vice City. I can even run DS emulators on it pretty well.

I wasn’t sure if I would use the stylus as much as I would my hands but it’s my primary way to use the phone now unless I’m making a call or using a few other apps. It’s a tiny bit less responsive once I added a glass cover for the screen, but not enough to be a big deal.

The OS is also snappy and responsive. You’ll want to remove some of the pre installed apps as on most phones though and turn off some things depending on your preferences.

One downside is the call quality isn’t great. I can hear people great, sometimes I’m a little hard to hear, especially if there is a decent amount of background noise. The size may not be for everyone as well. This is a big phone, so some one handed browsing/use may be a little more difficult. It would be nice for a higher resolution on the screen too, but it looks great as is.

I got it for $129 and I would absolutely recommend it.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: LG Stylo 3 - Prepaid - Carrier Locked - Virgin Mobile

Walmart Review by Chris B :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

13 year old Son loves it

Jet was exceptional, professional, Impressive Lg Stylo 3 is a great phone [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG Stylo 3 - Prepaid - Carrier Locked - Virgin Mobile

@wartassault not sure