3.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 699 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 13 customers
    2.2 out of 5

Features

• Slim body and durable wires - enjoy a lightweight, hidden magnetic earbud design with fine, low profile wires for enhanced durability.
  • Advanced quad-layer speaker technology - experience outstanding sound quality with well-balanced sound in all bands.
  • Dual MEMS Microphones - never miss a moment of the conversation with enhanced voice clarity.
  • Smarter user experience - feel the power of seamless control with smart features such as voice memo, Find-Me and Tone & Talk.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by luis carlos flor :star::star::star::star::star:

Five Stars

10/10

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG TONE PRO HBS-780 Wireless Stereo Headset - Black

Best Buy Review by BilsterWalts :star::star::star::star::star:

Top shelf quality, usage and maintainability

I would suggest anyone interested in a hard punch taking, top notch quality satisfying, ease of usage wearing, as well as minimal worry of damage to wires with this innovative and well thought out ear bud technology, and well placed button action hardware. You can't go wrong with this greatly crafted piece of well designed device. I give a 10 out of 10 on LG's best as far as I'm concerned technology. Hands mfng down. Get down on your savage beat yourself up workouts, or jam out when you're doing chores, bring yourself to a beautiful slumber on your sleep time, to vibe out observing nature in it's awe or meditating to illuminating tunes. I would get the warranty as well, it's worth it if God forbid something should happen with it by mistake. My final verdict -- its a win win. Certainly worth its value 10 fold. Do yourself a favor and get one, or two even when the other one needs charging cause you love it as much as I do. Lol! :P You work hard. You deserve it for yourself. Get it, and get more done! Let's do this! USH!!!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: LG TONE PRO HBS-780 Wireless Stereo Headset - Black

thanks

LG Tone Pro Bluetooth Headset HBS 760

Walmart Review by Karmen :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Horrible

The volume was very low and the ear pieces we awkward.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG TONE PRO HBS-780 Wireless Stereo Headset - Black

@michigan Thanks