LG Tribute HD Prepaid Carrier Locked - Retail Packaging (Boost Mobile) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

lg

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 817 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 96 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 664 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 57 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• Boost Mobile Service
  • 5" HD Touchscreen
  • 8MP Camera with 5MP Front Facing Camera
  • Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
  • 4G LTE
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon customer :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

6 people found the following review helpful

Short Battery, Great Phone

After breaking 2 Galaxy J7s I decided to buy something less expensive. I like this phone a lot. Super lightweight and thin. Nice colors on the text messages. The one downfall is the battery, not long. Barely used it today, apps closed and it went from 100% to 35% in about 10 hours. Maybe this isn't bad but its not as good as the Galaxy. I don't see there's a battery save like the Galaxy has which is a small bummer. Over all its a nice phone for a good price

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG Tribute HD Prepaid Carrier Locked - Retail Packaging (Boost Mobile)

Walmart Review by bigestdady :star::star::star::star::star:

8 people found the following review helpful

Bought it the for wife

Works good and is worth the money

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG Tribute HD Prepaid Carrier Locked - Retail Packaging (Boost Mobile)

Best Buy Review by MikalasGrandma :star::star::star::star::star:

Great First Phone for a child

My granddaughter is 7. She kept telling "Santa" that all she wanted was a phone for Christmas so that she could "play games on it and watch YouTube". She doesn't talk or text therefore while this phone is capable of those features if you buy a monthly card it is not necessary for her use. I paid $20 for it on the day after Thanksgiving. I think it normally costs about $60. It is a very nice phone and for $20 it has all the features my $700 phone has. My granddaughter loves it and thinks she is "it" when she carries it. Love how she puts it in her back pocket like the teen girls she sees doing it. Great purchase and would definitely buy again!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: LG Tribute HD Prepaid Carrier Locked - Retail Packaging (Boost Mobile)