LG Tribute HD Prepaid Carrier Locked - Retail Packaging (Virgin Mobile) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

lg

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 292 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 96 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 163 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 33 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Virgin Mobile Service
  • 5" HD Touchscreen
  • 8MP Camera with 5MP Front Facing Camera
  • Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
  • 4G LTE
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

9 people found the following review helpful

Best Lg Virgin Mobile Phone Yet

Got this to replace my wife's Volt 2. This phone is thinner, faster, and super light. Quad processor and 16gb internal flash. About 9Gb available even after moving over 17 apps.

Pretty snappy, even compared to my Note and S6.

Case is shiny white plastic with a silver edge band. Back is a white plastic with a carbon fiber pattern. Cams OK 8Mp back. Not sure front.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG Tribute HD Prepaid Carrier Locked - Retail Packaging (Virgin Mobile)

Walmart Review by Canwinman :star::star::star::star::star:

18 people found the following review helpful

Great Phone

I am impressed with this phone. It is fast and the screen has great resolution. It is fairly light so I bought a protective slip on case for it that gives it some substance.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG Tribute HD Prepaid Carrier Locked - Retail Packaging (Virgin Mobile)

Best Buy Review by Jenncue :star::star::star::star::star:

Good prepaid phone

This phone works really well for the price. The Virgin Mobile service paired nicely with the phone. It has a surprisingly nice and clear screen which truly seems HD. After adding the memory card I was able to clear up a lot of space and the phone ran pretty fast for the price. I would definitely recommend this phone to anyone looking for a good reliable prepaid phone.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: LG Tribute HD Prepaid Carrier Locked - Retail Packaging (Virgin Mobile)