LG WM2650HRASteamWasher 3.6 Cu. Ft. Wild Cherry Red Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

lg

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 202 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 22 customers
    2.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 180 customers
    4.9 out of 5

Features

• 9 Wash Cycles
  • 9 Options
  • Steam Option
  • Load Size Sensing
  • ColdWash Technology
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon customer :star::star::star::star::star:

100 people found the following review helpful

Steam is not a gimic

I needed a new washing machine and this one had good reviews. And it works well. What I was not expecting is to get any use from the 'steam' setting. This is an add-on to some of the cycles, where it uses small amounts of steam to enhance the cleaning. My nice towels had some dirt stains on them, which I had tried many ways of removing (by hand, rubbing in various types of detergents, laundry boosters, ...). Figuring it wouldn't hurt to try, I put these in and selected the steam setting. Noticeably improved! After a second wash with the steam setting, the stains were gone. I am amazed.

Most of the cycle lengths are a reasonable length of time, perhaps 45 minutes to an hour. There is a roughly 15 minute cycle that can be used to freshen up clothing. The steam cycle, though, takes a very long time - over 2 hours. It is worth it, but you can’t be in a hurry when using it. I like to do that cycle first, since it takes longer than the dryer cycle requires.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LG WM2650HRASteamWasher 3.6 Cu. Ft. Wild Cherry Red Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star

Walmart Review by crichar974 :star::star::star::star::star:

Not one of the best, Is the best washer out there!

I looked at lots of different washers before buying this one and as a good shopper does I compared price, options and looks. This washer won all of those, hands down. I also have other LG products that have done super for me over the years . I got the washer and dryer delivered and hooked up, which took them about 3 minutes to do. The first load of wash I did I was impressed, my whites came out cleaner than they had for years! Uses less water, and that takes a bit to get use to when you are use to seeing a tub full of water, but everything comes out spotless, and for the items you want to make sure come out with no worry of germs I use the steam cycle. You can't get a better washer for the price and I am looking forward to many years care free or worries and clean laundry. Hope you this help you make up your mind! One great washer for sure and forgot to say with the looks makes a super addition to my house!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LG WM2650HRASteamWasher 3.6 Cu. Ft. Wild Cherry Red Stackable With Steam Cycle Front Load Washer - Energy Star

thanks

LG Washer - Steamwasher Review

@fuzal I love it :slight_smile: