Lifeproof 77-56981 FRE SERIES Waterproof Case for iPhone 8 Plus & 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - NIGHT LITE (BLACK/LIME) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

otter-products-llc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 629 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 327 customers
    3.8 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 191 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 111 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Compatible with iPhone 8 Plus / iPhone 7 Plus
  • FRE: Built-in scratch protector is virtually invisible to the eye and touch
  • full access to buttons and controls - charge and sync through the USB port.
  • Water and Snow Proof: Fully submergible to 6.6’/2 m for 1 hour
  • Sealed from snow, ice, dirt & dust particles - meets or exceeds IP-68 Ingress Protection Rating.
  • Shock Proof: Withstands drops from 6.6’/2 m - meets or exceeds MIL STD 810F-516.
  • Proper installation of a LifeProof product is important to successful use so please review the installation video and check the user manual to ensure correct installation. Includes LifeProof limited lifetime warranty (see website for details) and 100% authentic.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

44 people found the following review helpful

Great Case!!!

This case is great! Im using it with the iPhone 8 Plus. Great audio quality both on calls and listening to music/videos. All the buttons are responsive and the mute switch work great. This case is a bit different than the iPhone 7 Plus FRE case. It has two small tabs on the bottom inside of the front panel that helps to hold the phone in place better. The rear Apple logo window is larger to accommodate the different locations of the Apple logo on the 7 and 8 Plus. For those of you who are like me, the iPhone 8 Plus logo is not perfectly centered in the square which kinda stinks, but its not too bad. Wireless charging works just fine in case you were wondering. I highly recommend this case!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Lifeproof 77-56981 FRE SERIES Waterproof Case for iPhone 8 Plus & 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - NIGHT LITE (BLACK/LIME)

Best Buy Review by Sullipilot :star::star::star::star::star:

Tough case that lacks bulk

Im a bit of a case nut. I find myself switching around to different ones every few months. But the cost of LifeProof has always kept me away. I had one years ago and just didnt like it. Seal on the screen was terrible, and trying to use headphones was a chore. Because of that Ive been an Otterbox person for the most part.

But this case has made me a LifeProof convert. The screen protector feels nonexistent, the case isnt ridiculously bulky, and it feels good in your hands. It was money well spent. Kind of wish I did it sooner. The one thing I dont like, the color options. They try to make them cool and different, but just give us normal stuff. I get they try to pretend its snowboarders and surfers who use them, but really its regular people who work in construction or in a warehouse. Keep it simple.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Lifeproof 77-56981 FRE SERIES Waterproof Case for iPhone 8 Plus & 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - NIGHT LITE (BLACK/LIME)

Walmart Review by dalton478 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Very nice case with only minor flaws

I've had the case for a couple weeks now. It has held up very well.

Positives:

• Very slim profile for the level of protection. It can clearly take a hit but is not a brick in my pocket.
  • Sleek design looks good and not flashy
  • All buttons and ports made available and easy to access
  • Phone lays flat with camera down; other cases tilt due to camera sticking out
  • Allows wireless charging through the case

Negatives:

• The screen cover makes it tough sometimes to touch corners on the screen. I would prefer to give up the waterproof feature to not have a screen cover at all. Especially since the phone is already water resistant.
  • Also on the screen cover, it is very difficult to keep dust particles out from between the cover and screen. With dedicated covers it is easier to make a clean environment one time and apply it. With this, even after application dust will find its way in there.

Overall it is a great case and I plan to buy again next time I need one.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Lifeproof 77-56981 FRE SERIES Waterproof Case for iPhone 8 Plus & 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - NIGHT LITE (BLACK/LIME)

@fuzal thanks :+1: