LifeProof FRE iPhone 6 ONLY Waterproof Case (4.7" Version) - Retail Packaging - Black/Black Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

lifeproof

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 8365 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 8353 customers
    3.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 12 customers
    3.3 out of 5

Features

• This product was designed for iPhone 6 ONLY. This product is NOT compatible with iPhone 6s or 6plus, also not compatible with 30-pin to Lightning Adapters or the majority of non-Apple branded USB to Lightning cables.
  • FRE: Built-in scratch protector is virtually invisible to the eye and touch
  • full access to buttons and controls - charge and sync through the micro USB port
  • profile: slim, sleek design follows your phone’s precision lines.
  • Water and Snow Proof: Fully submergible to 6.6’/2 m for 1 hour
  • Sealed from snow, ice, dirt & dust particles - meets or exceeds IP-68 Ingress Protection Rating.
  • Shock Proof: Withstands drops from 6.6’/2 m - meets or exceeds MIL STD 810F-516.
  • Proper installation of a LifeProof product is important to successful use so please review the installation video and check the user manual to ensure correct installation.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by bbsgirl :star::star::star::star::star:

Converted FAN. Hooked on Lifeproof

When I was on Iphone 5, I didn't want Lifeproof as it was too masculine for me. At first it was just my boyfriend who's been an avid fan. From 4s to his 5, I bought his lifeproof. His iphones still looks brandnew upto this date. So when we upgraded to iphone 6, he bought us the cases online, mine is red and his black. Ever the clumsy one, now I understand why the boyfriend kept on bugging me for years to have lifeproof on my iphone. Now I can bring my iphone anywhere and I can do business even while doing the dishes. Even with wet hands, I can answer texts or calls without any worry.

And since they have cute colors available online, I wouldn’t have to worry about my phone being too masculine for a girly girl.

Now I am so hooked on Lifeproof, I’d return the favor to my boyfriend who bugged me forever to use lifeproof to buy me a new one for Iphone 6s in Sunset Pink. I have to wake him up now (Time check: 1:04AM) just to show him the upcoming cases. Can’t wait!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: LifeProof FRE iPhone 6 ONLY Waterproof Case (4.7" Version) - Retail Packaging - Black/Black

Amazon Review by Thos Fett :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

875 people found the following review helpful

Standing on the shoulders of its predeecessors, the new fre lunges headfirst into the pavement

Like many have stated this case has pros and cons. A quick summary of pros I agree with: reputation of notable protection, finger print reader is improved, sound quality is improved from previous iterations of the fre. Cons I agree with: design flaws, color selection, slow development, screen quality reduction, silencer toggle intermittent operation, and most of all Lifeproof censoring their reviews.

Now let me branch off from the complaints about Newtonian rings ruining the image quality or the Siran wrap feel to the finger print reader cover. Like many I ordered directly from Lifeproof. After 6 days of regular use, charging once a day at night when going to bed, let me be really clear about this: opening the port once a day to charge at night, the case is already starting to break down. Immediately above the door cover there is a thin rubber strip. This rubber strip is torn already from light to normal use. Examining the case closely leads me to suspect this damage breaks the waterproof/dust proof seal, and without those attributes this case has dramatically less value than the $80 I paid for it. I respect Lifeproof for having made great cases in the past, I accredit my iPhone 5 surviving Afghanistan to a Fre, but I trust this case little more than I trust the Otterbox Symmetry I used prior to getting this case. And after less than a week of use, the fre is coming off and being saved for when I need the remaining week of protection or so until the case fails.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: LifeProof FRE iPhone 6 ONLY Waterproof Case (4.7" Version) - Retail Packaging - Black/Black