Lifeproof FRE SERIES Waterproof Case for iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - TWILIGHTS EDGE (GRAPE RIOT/PLUM HAZE/LIGHT TEAL BLUE) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

lifeproof-otter-prod

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3719 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1109 customers
    3.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2205 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 405 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus
  • FRE: Built-in scratch protector is virtually invisible to the eye and touch
  • full access to buttons and controls - charge and sync through the USB port.
  • Water and Snow Proof: Fully submergible to 6.6’/2 m for 1 hour
  • Sealed from snow, ice, dirt & dust particles - meets or exceeds IP-68 Ingress Protection Rating.
  • Shock Proof: Withstands drops from 6.6’/2 m - meets or exceeds MIL STD 810F-516.
  • Proper installation of a LifeProof product is important to successful use so please review the installation video and check the user manual to ensure correct installation.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Hersh :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

60 people found the following review helpful

The case is as good as any of lifeproof's past cases

The case is as good as any of lifeproof's past cases, which quality is above all other brands. I normally use nuud, but it is not available yet so I went with fre. I've had many fre cases through the years and they all suffer with the terrible grainy screen cover. I guess its some anti-glare quality they add to the protector but it just flat out sucks. Its robs the phone of its display, completely making it hard to see details and fine print. Why lifeproof does not use a clear screen protector is a mystery. Case is a 5 star case with a 1 star screen protector.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Lifeproof FRE SERIES Waterproof Case for iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - TWILIGHTS EDGE (GRAPE RIOT/PLUM HAZE/LIGHT TEAL BLUE)

Walmart Review by Alex :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Great case so far, with a few minor issues.

Pros: This case is very nice and makes a normally very slippery phone easy and comfortable to hold. The waterproof nature of the case combined with the water resistant nature of the 7 Plus makes me not fear water anymore, which is awesome. The blue on my case is very vibrant and the orange contrasts nicely.

Cons: The normal oily screen thing is showing up like all lifeproof cases I have seen previously but only really in bright environments. Pictures taken while looking at bright lights show lens artifacts that do not show up when the case isn’t installed. Also, the plastic that covers the apple logo has a dent in it that was there when I first got the case out of the box.

I got an iPhone this time around mostly because I knew there would be a lifeproof case for it. And I haven’t been disappointed so far. Took a star off for the camera issue, but I can avoid it by planning shots ahead of time. Plan on buying one for my wife’s phone when she gets an upgrade.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Lifeproof FRE SERIES Waterproof Case for iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - TWILIGHTS EDGE (GRAPE RIOT/PLUM HAZE/LIGHT TEAL BLUE)

Best Buy Review by Nicole :star::star::star::star::star:

Great iPhone 7 Plus Case!

I love Lifeproof cases, it takes the stress of worrying about my phone away as soon as I put it on my phone. I've been through three cases already and they have all kept my iPhones looking like they just came out of the box after two years of being in the case. The waterproof and drop proof feature of Lifeproof cases are my favorite features, and it stays the same for this new 7 plus case. I actually really like the color of this case, it's a little more purple in the front, pink in the back, and light blue around the inside edges. I haven't had any complaints about people not being able to hear me in the phone, and I can hear them just fine. Although expensive, it's worth every penny for the protection it provides for my device. I highly recommend this case to anyone that wants total protection for their phone!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Lifeproof FRE SERIES Waterproof Case for iPhone 7 Plus (ONLY) - Retail Packaging - TWILIGHTS EDGE (GRAPE RIOT/PLUM HAZE/LIGHT TEAL BLUE)