Linksys N750 Wi-Fi Wireless Dual-Band+ Router with Gigabit & USB Ports, Smart Wi-Fi App Enabled to Control Your Network from Anywhere (EA3500) ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

linksys

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 2236 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 2122 customers
    3.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 114 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Dual-band wireless supports high bandwidth applications such as video streaming or file sharing
  • Wireless-N technology uses multiple radios to create a robust signal that travels farther and faster, with reduced dead spots.
  • Two spatial streams (2TX and 2RX) for 2.4G band and three spatial streams for 5G band (3TX and 3RX).
  • Up to 300+450Mbps Wireless Data Rates. 1 x 10/100/1000M WAN
  • 4 x 10/100/1000M LAN
  • Dual-band wireless supports high bandwidth applications such as video streaming or file sharing
  • Wireless-N technology uses multiple radios to create a robust signal that travels farther and faster, with reduced dead spots.
  • Two spatial streams (2TX and 2RX) for 2.4G band and three spatial streams for 5G band (3TX and 3RX).
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kindle Customer :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

12 people found the following review helpful

Burns out quickly. Better buy two so you can swap the backup in when the first one burns out. (Or buy a better router).

These do not last. I have two of these that both burnt out. After a while the web configuration UI stops responding or starts sending back messed up pages. I found myself unplugging it and letting it cool hoping that when it was rebooted it would work better. Sometimes it did and sometimes it did not. After over an hour of unplugging it, letting it cool, taking the Internet cable modem off line to allow this to have enough CPU cycles to respond to configuration web requests, I gave up and decided to write this review and warn others.

Perhaps we use more bandwidth than the target market for this product. But for us it is not worth the frustration. I would not buy this if you regularly stream video or play video games on line. We have 4 members in our family who at different types stream video, play video games, use facebook, and check email.

I replaced my older one with a TP-Link Archer C9 which is still going strong and responds quickly to requests. I guess in the end you get what you pay for and you have to decide what your time is worth reconfiguring these and keeping an extra one on hand when they burn out.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Linksys N750 Wi-Fi Wireless Dual-Band+ Router with Gigabit & USB Ports, Smart Wi-Fi App Enabled to Control Your Network from Anywhere (EA3500)

Walmart Review by JVPinGA :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

135 people found the following review helpful

Nice router; slightly misrepresented

This works very well, but I thought I was getting 900 Mbs of transmission speed; instead, when I got the box, it showed 350 to 450 Mbs. This was part of the reason I was paying more. When I went to the Linksys site, it also showed 300 to 450 Mbs. When I asked the clerk about it, he advised me that I was correct. I had already paid online, so I took it anyway, and it works well. It was just misrepresented by the advertisement specs. I don't know if I would have spent this much if I knew what I was getting. This is 8/28; I bought this about 3 weeks ago, and the advertisement still shows 900 Mbs. I just wanted to let people know what they are buying.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Linksys N750 Wi-Fi Wireless Dual-Band+ Router with Gigabit & USB Ports, Smart Wi-Fi App Enabled to Control Your Network from Anywhere (EA3500)

here is a nice youtube video

Linksys by Cisco Cloud Enabled App Ready Router Firmware & Features Showcase NCIX Tech Tips

@michigan Did you buy it?