Logitech C270 Desktop or Laptop Webcam, HD 720p Widescreen for Video Calling and Recording Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

logitech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3609 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2273 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1163 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 173 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• HD 720p video calling and HD video recording, 2.4 GHz Intel Core2 Duo, 2 GB RAM,200 MB hard drive space
  • Video capture: Up to 1280 x 720 pixels, Logitech Fluid Crystal
  • Crisp 3 MP photos Technology,Hi-Speed USB 2.0
  • compatible with Windows Vista,Windows7 (32-bit or 64-bit)or Windows 8
  • built-in microphone filters out background noise
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Alexandria L. Griffith :star::star::star::star::star:

299 people found the following review helpful

Great webcam!

I had suspicions the quality would be poor and grainy, but I was very pleased once I got it plugged in and running. The quality is very good, and it has all kinds of neat features. You can set it to detect and record motion with or without the green light on for up to fifteen minutes. It has a follow face option which will track your motion to ensure the other person sees you even if you get up and move around, which can be set on and off. Right light ensures great quality even in darker rooms. My only complaint is that the adjustable tabs to keep it atop the screen are a little goofy. I struggle to keep it on top of my laptop screen sometimes, but that issue seems to common with all web cams. I suggest it to anyone looking for a great web cam at a good price.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech C270 Desktop or Laptop Webcam, HD 720p Widescreen for Video Calling and Recording

Walmart Review by polty :star::star::star::star::star:

70 people found the following review helpful

sharp and clear

This was a recent gift for a family member to keep in touch with us via Skype. The picture is sharp & clear and the voice is also sharp. Would recommend this Logitech for Skype use with family and friends.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech C270 Desktop or Laptop Webcam, HD 720p Widescreen for Video Calling and Recording

Maybe this video can help

Got a New Webcam Recording in 720P HD !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1GvsaofYmw

Best Buy Review by ninjatek :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Camera, Great Value

I wasn't sure what to expect when I grabbed this off the shelf as I needed something cheap to use with Adobe Character Animator CC. It was the least expensive camera there and quickly glancing at the specs it looked like it would work fine on a Mac Pro. Got home, plugged it into the USB port and worked great right out of the box without the need to install additional drivers or software. The frame rate and the quality was perfect for what I was using it for. The built in microphone also works well and is convenient if you don't already have a mic. Don't let the low price lead to you think this is a piece of junk... it's well built and sits nicely atop my ASUS 28" 4K display. This is straightforward product with no fancy gimmicks. It works with Photobooth & FaceTime. Most importantly it worked great with Adobe Character Animator CC so no complaints here!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Logitech C270 Desktop or Laptop Webcam, HD 720p Widescreen for Video Calling and Recording